Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B. TECH / B.E/ M. TECH / M.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 12/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore|
Detail of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for the Junior Research Fellow position
- Project title: “Mitigating the environmentally induced degradation and improving the ductility of flow formed Maraging steel tubes”.
- Qualification & Experience: M. Tech / M.E, in Metallurgical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Production / Industrial Engineering (or) B. Tech / B.E in Metallurgical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering with 1 year experience.
- Sponsoring Agency : DRDL
- Fellowship: Consolidated Pay of Rs.14, 000/- Per Month.
- Duration : 2 years
- Number of post : One
- Principal Investigator :Dr. K. Devendranath Ramkumar, Associate Professor, SMBS, VIT University, Vellore 632 014, Email: [email protected] Phone: 91-416-2202184 Co-Principal Investigator : Dr. M. Nageswara Rao, Senior Professor (Emeritus), SMBS, VIT
Selection Procedure for Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/01/2015
- Only short listed candidates will be communicated to appear for interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT):
Send your resume along with relevant documents immediately with all the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc., on or before 12.01.2015, to “The HR, VIT University by post or E-mail: [email protected] Indicate project title and the post applied for in the application. Only short listed candidates will be communicated to appear for interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VIT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|