Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.E/ M.Tech holders
Company name :Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.E/ M.Tech
Salary : Rs.16,000-18,000/- per month.
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 15/11/2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow for DST funded project at the Power System Division School of Electrical Engineering, VIT University, Vellore.
- Project Title: “Modeling, Analysis and Implementation of a Multilevel Multi-string Grid Tie Inverter for Medium Scale Grid Connected Photovoltaic System “
- Number of Position: one
- Position : Junior Research Fellow
- Duration: 3 years
- Qualification: Interested candidates should have an M.E/M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) with strong background in Power Systems and Power Electronics preferably qualified in GATE.
- Desirable: 1. Good hands on experience with power electronic converters design. 2. Exposure on dSPACE 1103, Real Time Digital Simulator (RTDS) Matlab/ Simulink, real time workshop. 3. Self-independent and self-motivated 4. Very good mathematical background. Experience in Modeling Renewable Energy Systems is a great advantage (MPPT, Islanding, PLL etc.)
- Fellowship: Rs. 16,000/-per month + 20% HRA for the first two years and Rs. 18,000/-per month+10% HRA for third year
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Sarat Kumar Sahoo, Associate Professor, School of Electrical Engineering, VIT University, Vellore. E-mail: [email protected]
- Co-Principal Investigator: Dr. D. Vijay Kumar & Dr. S. Meikandasivam, School of Electrical Engineering, VIT University, Vellore.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send their CV with details of qualifications and latest passport size photo by post to Dr. Sarat Kumar Sahoo, Associate Professor, Room No. 532-F, Technology Tower, School of Electrical Engineering, VIT University, Vellore-632014, Tamilnadu, by post with a superscript on the envelope “Junior Research Fellow- DST” or by email to [email protected] .com on or before November 15th 2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :15.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VIT|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017