Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 14/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore|
Detail of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Post of Project Assistant for Indo-Israel bilateral project sponsored by DST, India and MOST, Israel (DST/INT/ISR/P-9/2014)
- Project Title: “CO2 Methanation on Hexagonal Cobalt Nanoparticles Embedded over Carbon Nanodisks and Crystalline Mesoporous Carbon/Silica Composite”
- Qualification for the post : M.Sc. Chemistry (General (or) Inorganic chemistry with 1st class).
- Stipend : Rs. 10,000 /- for Two years
- Duration : 2 Years
- Sponsoring Agency: Department of Science and Technology, International Division, New Delhi
- Principal Investigator:Dr. G. Satish Kumar, Assistant Professor(Sr), Materials Chemistry Division, School of Advanced Sciences, VIT University, Vellore 632 014, Tamil Nadu.
Selection Procedure for Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT):
Send your resume along with relevant documents immediately with all the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc. on or before 14-01-15 to the Registrar, VIT University, Vellore 632 014, Tamil Nadu by post or email: email@example.com. Envelope should contain a superscript “Project Assistant- CO2 Methanation – DST-Indo-Israel bilateral project, School of Advanced Sciences”. No TA and DA will be paid for appearing the interview. Selected candidate should join immediately.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VIT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|