Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 20/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore|
Detail of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate in POSQ Division, VIT Business School , VIT University, Vellore.
- Project Title: “Live to Work’ or ‘Work to Live’? – An empirical Comparative Study of Work-life Balance among Women Labors of Tannery Industry at Vellore and Tirupattur Districts”
- Funding Agency: Indian Council of Social Science Research, (ICSSR) New Delhi
- Duration: The position is purely temporary and for a period of 12 months only.
- Qualification: Full-time M.B.A in Human Resource Management from a recognized university with good communication skills and a working knowledge of Statistics and computer operations. Work experience of 1-2 years desirable. Knowledge of Tamil essential.
- Emoluments: Rs. 16,000 per Month (As per ICSSR Norms)
- Project Director: Dr. A. Vasumathi, Associate Professor , POSQ Division, VIT Business School , VIT University, Vellore – 632 014, Tamil Nadu.
Selection Procedure for Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT):
Interested candidates may send their applications with their academic records to the Registrar, VIT University, Vellore 632 014, Tamil Nadu by post or by email to email@example.com on or before 20.01.2015
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VIT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|