Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) invites application for the recruitment of Staff Nurse with Diploma holders
Company name :Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Posts : Staff Nurse
Qualification : Diploma
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 27/11/2014
Details of Post :
- Designation: Staff Nurse (Vellore Campus)
- Work Place : VIT University (Vellore Campus)
- Salary : As per University Standards
- Job Code: VLR_SN
- Job Responsibilities:
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division’s philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Desired Skills and Experience Diploma in Nursing & midwifery. Minimum 5 years of experience in a reputed hospital Experience in casualty and emergency treatment & willing to work in Shifts (Retired staff nurses who are fit shall also apply
How to apply:
Kindly send your detailed resume on or before 27.11.2014, indicating the reference code in the subject line to [email protected] .
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 27.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VIT|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017