Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Project Assistant Job on or before 28/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore|
Detail of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Project Title: “Structural studies of plant pathogenesis related proteins”
- Qualification: M.Sc. Life-Sciences, Biochemistry, Biophysics or any allied subject related to biological science. Prior experience with macromolecular crystallography and/or protein expression /purification is preferred but not mandatory
- Stipend: Rs. 14,000/- (Consolidated)
- Duration: Two years
- Sponsoring Agency: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) (SERB), New Delhi.
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Sanjit Kumar, Center for Bioseperation and Technology, VIT University, Vellore – 632 014, Tamil Nadu.
Selection Procedure for Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT):
Send your resume along with relevant documents with all the details of qualifications, and experience etc. within 20.02.2015 to the Registrar, VIT University, Vellore 632 014, Tamil Nadu by post or email: [email protected] Envelope should contain a superscript “–Project Assistant-DST-Fast-Track (SERB) Project- “Structural studies of plant pathogenesis related proteins”, ‘’ Center for Bioseperation and Technology”. The date of interview will be informed later to the candidate. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VIT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016