Vidyasagar University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vidyasagar University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 08 Sep 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Vidyasagar University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 08 Sep 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Vidyasagar University, Kolkata
Detail of Vidyasagar University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Ref. ID : 201508263020
- Project Title : “Fluorescent and magnetic inorganic-organic hybrid compounds: synthesis, structure, property and non-covalent interactions in the crystal structure”
- Qualifications : M.Sc (minimum 55% marks) in Chemistry [with NET or GATE]
Selection Procedure for Vidyasagar University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 08 Sep 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Vidyasagar University:
Walk-In-Interview will be held on 08.09.2015 at 11.30 am in the Dept. of Chemistry and Chemical Technology, Vidyasagar University, Midnapore-7211 02. Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria are requested to attend the interview with certificates, testimonials (original and attested copies) and complete bio-data.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 08 Sep 2015
Vidyasagar University, Kolkata
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017