Vidyasagar University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project/office Assistants through recruitment notification – Vidyasagar University Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO. -VU/R/EMP.NOTI/230/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vidyasagar University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project/office Assistants. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/08/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vidyasagar University
Vacancy Name : Project/office Assistants
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 09 Post
Job Location :West Bengal
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 11/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Vidyasagar University,Vidyasagar University Rd, Rangamati, Medinipur, West Bengal 721102
Detail Of Vidyasagar University Project/office Assistants Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Project/office Assistants||09 Post||Graduate||Rs-6,000-8,000/-pm||NA|
The recruitment of eight Project Assistants and one Office Assistant for the UGC innovative research project titled “Natural and bio-resource management in Jungle Mahal area of West Bengal” purely on temporary basis.
Project Assistants (for a period of 6 months):
- Minimum Qualification: Honours Graduate in the following fields:
- Chemistry ,Botany ( with knowledge in Microbiology) ,Zoology ( with knowledge in Cytogenetics / Molecular biology),Fishery,Remote Sensing and GIS ,Human Physiology,BMLT ( with six month internship),Microbiology
- Desirable: Experience in handling instruments in related fields and knowledge about scientific techniques.
- Monthly emolument: Rs.6000/- p. m.
Office Assistant (for a period of 18 months or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier.):
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate in Science with proficiency in computer.
- Desirable: Good academic record and work experience in related field.
- Monthly emolument: Rs. 8000/- p. m.
Selection Procedure For Vidyasagar University – Project/office Assistants Post:
- Written Test on 11/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project/office Assistants vacancy in Vidyasagar University:
Date and time: 11.08.2015 at 11:00 AM Candidates should bring an application with original and copies of testimonials during appearing the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/08/2015
VENUE :Vidyasagar University,Vidyasagar University Rd, Rangamati, Medinipur, West Bengal 721102
Reference: Vidyasagar University Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO. -VU/R/EMP.NOTI/230/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016