Vijaya Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Part Time Sweepers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 8th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vijaya Bank
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Part Time Sweepers Job on or before 04.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Vijaya Bank|
|Vacancy Name||Part Time Sweepers|
|Educational Qualification||Not Pursuing Graduation|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Vijaya Bank Regional Office, Coimbatore gr Raja Plaza, 3rd Floor 1112, Avinashi Road Near Lakshmimill Coimbatore – 641037.|
Detail of Vijaya Bank Part Time Sweepers Recruitment:
VIJAYA BANK, a leading listed Public Sector Bank, having Head Office in Bangalore, with all India representation, invites applications for recruitment for the post of PART TIME SWEEPERS in 13 Scale of Pay in Sub Ordinate Staff Cadre in Tamil Nadu State.
- Name of the Post : PARTTIME SWEEPER
- Cadre Sub-staff
- Salary & Allowances : Salary (a) 13th of Subordinate Staff pay scale as applicable to Full Time workmen in Subordinate Staff cadre with proportionate annual increment
- Educational Qualification : Minimum : Elementary literacy (As on 30,092013) Maximum 10thstd. failed
- Knowledge of Regional : The candidates should be able to read, write and speak Language the Regional Language
Selection Procedure for Vijaya Bank – Part Time Sweepers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.02.2015
- Selection will be made on the basis of a test to determine their ability to read & write and interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screeningshortlisting with reference to candidatesqualification, age, previous experience, if any and suitability
Application fee & Postage charges (Non-refundable:
For SC/ST & Physically : Rs.50/- towards postage only. challenged candidates For others : Rs. 150- per application (including postage charge of Rs.50/-. The fees as stated above, should be sent by Demand Draft favouring Vijaya Bank – Recruitment of Part Time Sweepers — 2013-14, payable at Coimbatore. CashChequesMoney Orders/ Postal StampsPostal Orders, etc., will not be accepted. Candidates name and date of birth should be written on the reverse of the demand draft. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fees & postage oncepaid, will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Demand Drafts should be purchased on or before the cut-off date mentioned in this notification. Applications with Demand Drafts purchased beyond the cut-off date will not be accepted.
- Probation : Six months
- The number of vacancies and the branches mentioned elseyhere in the notification are provisional and may vary as per the business requirements of the Bank.
- Before applying to the post, the candidate should ensure that heshe fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which suchscrutinyofeligibilityis to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. The Bank in this behalf, shall entertainnocorrespondenceorpersonalenquiries. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms andor that heshe has furnished incorrectfalse information or has suppressed any material facts, hisher candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings sare detected, even after appointment, hisher services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- The candidates should submit along with the application, certified copies of documents evidencing their qualification, experience, if any, date of birth, etc.
- Candidates belonging to SCSTOBC should send an attested copyof theircaste certificate issued recently by the Competent Authority. However, these candidates will have to produce original caste certificatesrelevant certificates at the time of interview, failing which, hisher candidature will be cancelled.
- The PWD candidates should send attested copy of their disabilitycertificateissued recently by the competent authority. However, these candidates have to produce the original disability certificates at the time of interview, failing which, hisher candidature will be cancelled.
- An application not accompanied by copies of relevant certificates, wherever necessary, or requisite fee is not remitted or not in prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect, will not be entertained. 3r
A recent recognizable passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the application and should be signed across by the candidate. 3 copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview. The candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview may lead to disqualification.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Coimbatore.
- The Bank takes no responsibility to connectcollect any certificateremittance sent separately.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to hisher being declared medically fit as
per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank.
Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct: Candidatesare advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form. At the time of interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of (a) using unfair means during the interview or impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with hisher candidature by selection or obtaining support for hisher candidature by any means, such a candidatemay in addition, to rendering himself herself liable to criminal prosecution and to be disqualified for a specified period, from any examination or recruitment conducted by the Bank.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar. Sub-divisional Officer of the area where the candidate andor hisher family normally resides.
- For Persons with Disability: Authorised certifying authority will be Medical Board at the District level. The Medical Board will consist of Chief Medical Officer, Sub-Divisional Medical Officer in the District and an orthopaedic surgeon.
How to apply for Part Time Sweepers Vacancy in Vijaya Bank:
- Application should beneatly typed or handwritten in EnglishHindiRegional language on a foolscap size paper in the format given at the end of this advertisement. ii) A recent passport size photograph bearing full signature of the candidate across the same with date should be pasted at the right hand top corner at the space provided in the application. iii) It should also be accompanied by Demand Draft (candidates name and date of birth should be written on the reverse of the demand draft) and attested copies of certificates/ testimonials in support of their educational qualification, date of birth and caste with medical certificate, if they belong to physically challenged category. iv) Copies of experience certificate, if any, specifying nature and period of experience should be enclosed.
Selected candidates will be required to produce a valid discharge certificate from the present employer before joining the service, if already in service.
- Application complete in all respects should be sent only by ordinary post in a closed envelope, superscribed Application for the post of Part Time Sweeperat the following address: – The Deputy. General Manager Vijaya Bank Regional Office, Coimbatore gr Raja Plaza, 3rd Floor 1112, Avinashi Road Near Lakshmimill Coimbatore – 641037
- Last date for purchase of Demand Draft31.01.2015
- The applications should reach the addressee on the specified address on or before 04.02.2015
- For the candidates staying abroad and for those postingapplicationfor Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Minicoy islands, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division ofJKState, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of application will be 09.022015
- The Bank will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or for rejection of application because of non-receipt of application on or before the stipulated date.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 04.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Vijaya Bank|
|Other Bank jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017