Vijaya Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sportsman In Clerical Cadre through recruitment notification – Vijaya Bank Recruitment. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vijaya Bank
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Sportsman In Clerical Cadre Job from 31/12/2014 to 24/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch this Video on How to Apply for this Post
||Sportsman In Clerical Cadre
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Vijaya Bank, Head Office: 41/2, M G Road, BANGALORE – 560 001.
Detail of Vijaya Bank Sportsman In Clerical Cadre Recruitment:
VIJAYA BANK, a leading listed public sector bank, having Head Office in Bangalore, with all India representation, invites applications in the following games for recruitment as probationary clerks.
- No of post : 08
- Age : 18 – 28 Years
- Educational Qualification: Pass in XII Standard examination or equivalent from a recognized University / Board/ Central/ State/ UT administration. Applicants should attach attested certificates / marks cards evidencing their educational qualification.
- Scale of Pay & allowances : Rs 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4 12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500- 800/ 1-19300
Selection Procedure for Vijaya Bank – Sportsman In Clerical Cadre Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/01/2015
- The selection will be made on the basis of field trials and interview. Call letter for this purpose will be issued only to short-listed applicants. The candidates will be shortlisted based on their on-field performance and recent achievements in their respective sports.
- Call letter for interview/field trial will be sent only to short-listed candidates at the correspondence address given in their application form by ordinary post and requests for sending letters to a different address subsequently will not be entertained.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application of communication.
- As the applications are to be processed by a computerized system, it is essential that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and properly and completely filled and contains no corrections/alterations/overwriting. c) Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. The Bank in this behalf, shall entertain no correspondence or personal enquiries. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he has furnished incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his services are liable to be terminated. (i) An application not accompanied by copies of relevant certificates, where necessary or requisite fee or not in prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect, will not be entertained. (ii) A recent recognizable passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the application and should be signed across by the candidate. 3 copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview. The candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview may lead to disqualification. (iii) Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this Recruitment Notification/ Advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Bangalore.
- The Bank takes no responsibility to connect any certificate/ remittance sent separately. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service and Conduct Rules of the Bank. (h) Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct: Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form. At the time of interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of: (i) resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his candidature by selection or (ii) obtaining support for his candidature by any means, such a candidate may in addition to rendering himself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable : (1) to be disqualified from selection for which he is a candidate; (2) to be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any examination or recruitment conducted by Bank. (i) Candidates already employed in Government/Public Sector Undertakings shall be required to produce a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of interview. (j) Candidates submitting more than one application in response to the advertisement are liable to be disqualified. (k) Selected candidates may be assigned any designation as may be prevailing in the Bank and not necessarily the name of the post given in the advertisement. (l) As place of posting is likely to be in Karnataka State, candidates willing to serve in Karnataka State only need apply. No. of vacancies against each Discipline is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Bank. The Bank also reserves the right to increase or decrease the vacancy/ies based on various factors/ administrative requirements/ reasons and shall also cancel the vacancies advertised for recruitment in different positions, without assigning any reason.
How to apply for Sportsman In Clerical Cadre Vacancy in Vijaya Bank:
- Application should be neatly typed or hand-written in English or Hindi on a foolscap size paper in the format given at the end of this advertisement.
- A recent passport size photograph bearing full signature of the candidate across the same with date should be pasted at the right hand top corner at the space provided in the application.
- Each application must be accompanied by (i) Bank Draft/Pay Order/ Banker’s Cheque payable at Bangalore (ii) Copies of under mentioned certificates (only attested true copies of certificates) should be sent by candidates along with the application : A. Secondary School Certificate/School Leaving Certificate or any other documentary proof of age. Marks Sheets (year-wise) showing specifically the subject studied and certificate/s in support of educational qualifications commencing from X Standard.
- Application complete in all respects should be sent only by ordinary post in a closed envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CLERK (SPORTSMEN)” at the following address: Post Box No,5136, GPO, Bangalore – 560 001. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 24.01.2015 The Bank will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or for rejection of application because of non-receipt of application on or before the stipulated date.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/01/2015