Visakhapatnam District Cooperative Central Bank Limited (VDCCBs) invites application for the recruitment of Chief Executive Office (CEO) with Graduate/ CAIIB/DBF/Diploma holders
Company name : Visakhapatnam District Cooperative Central Bank Limited (VDCCBs)
Posts : Chief Executive Office (CEO)
Qualification : Graduate/ CAIIB/DBF/Diploma
Salary : Rs:36200-40400/- p.m
No of Openings : NA
Location : Visakhapatnam
Last date to apply : 22/08/2014.
Details of Post :
Chief Executive Office (CEO)
Applications are invited for the post of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for the District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., Visakhapatnam from the suitable candidates who possess the following qualifications.
The person should preferably not be above 55 years of age at the time
- EXPERIENCE: The person should have acquired at least 8 (Eight) Years of work experience at the Middle/Senior level in the Banking sector, Senior/middle Level for the purpose shall be taken as the third level (scale/Cadre) onwards (i.e., excluding the first two levels ( Scales/cadres) in the officer cadres, or as the highest two levels (scales/cadres) below the level of CEO.
- SCALE OF PAY:Rs:36200-1000/2-38200-1100/2-40400 (No stagnation increments) plus allowances as applicable.
- DATE OF ISSUE OF APPLICATION: 12/08/2014 from 10.00 AM to 22/08/2014 upto 5.00 P.M
- LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS : 22/08/2014 upto 5.00 P.M
Applications are available with Dy. General Manager (Establishment Section) at Head Office and can be obtained on payment of Rs.500/- by way of D.D drawn in favour of DCC Bank Ltd., Visakhapatnam or by Cash remittance at Bank or by downloading from the website www.vizagdccb.org. A Demand Draft. for Rs.500/- shall be enclosed along with the said application.
Interested candidates/Applicants who are interested should apply to the President, District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., Head Office, Y.S.R. Sahakara Bhawan, D.No.58-14-57/2, VUDA Layout, Marripalem, Visakhapatnam-530 009, on or before 22/08/2014 in the prescribed application supporting all relevant details and attested a recent passport size photo copies of testimonials along with the addressed to the Chairman, DCCB, VSP in superscribed on the cover “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF C.E.O”.
- The Minimum Qualification and experience and age limit for the post of CEO of the Bank is furnished here under. A QUALIFICATION a. Graduate with CAIIB/DBF/Diploma in Cooperative Business Management or equivalent qualification orb Accountancy /Chartered / Cost Accountant) or c Agriculture ( Agriculture /Graduate /Post- Graduate) or d Finance / Economics/Business Administration ( CFA/Post-Graduate in Economics/ MBA) orf Engineering (B.E or equivalent)B EXPERIENCE At least 8 years work experience at the middle/Senior level in the Banking sector Age Limit
- The person should preferable not be above 55 years of age at the time of appointment.
- Application should be submitted in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates working in Government/ Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Organisations / Cooperatives/ Voluntary Organisations should apply through proper channel. In case they anticipate any delay in forwarding their applications, they may submit advance copies before the last date.
- A recent passport size photo is to be pasted on the application in space provided.
- Application should be accompanied by attested true copies of certificates of date of birth qualifications, experience etc., The District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., D.No.58-14-57/2, Marripalem, Vuda Layout, NH-5 Road, NAD (Post), Visakhapatnam-530009.
- Applications are to be sent in cover super scribed as“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER”.
- Candidates called for interview will not be paid any TA & DA.
- For any other details contact the following phone numbers.
- Applications duly completed in all respects along with enclosures should reach the following address on or before 22/08/2014. Dy. General Manager (Estt.) – 9989115545
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22/08/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VDCCBs|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016