Visva Bharati Santiniketan has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Visva Bharati Santiniketan Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Visva Bharati Santiniketan.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 18/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Visva Bharati Santiniketan
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-14,000/-pm
Job Location : Santiniketan
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Visva Bharati Santiniketan,Santiniketan, Bolpur, West Bengal 731236
Detail Of Visva Bharati Santiniketan Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications on plain paper with CV are invited for a Project Fellow below the age 40 years for DRS-II (SAP) with the theme area ‘Agriculture, Environment and Rural Development’ with a consolidated salary of Rs.14000/- plus HRA for the period from the joining date to 31 March, 2020.
- The Project Fellow must have second class Master Degree with 55% marks. Preference will be given to candidates with skills in relevant Software.
Selection Procedure For Visva Bharati Santiniketan – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in Visva Bharati Santiniketan:
- Applications should reach the undersigned within two weeks from the date of advertisement.
- Dr. Sudipta Bhattacharyya Professor and Head Department of Economics and Politics Visva-Bharati Santiniketan – 731235 West Bengal. India
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/09/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016