Visva Bharati Santiniketan has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Visva Bharati Santiniketan Recruitment 2015 – No. F.510/3/DRS-III/2015(SAPI). Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Visva Bharati Santiniketan.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Project Fellow Job on or before 26/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Visva Bharati Santiniketan
Vacancy Name :Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy :03 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan, West Bengal
Detail of Visva Bharati Santiniketan Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Number of Position: 03 (Three)
- Essential Qualification: M. Sc. in Mathematics/ Pure Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics with at least 55% marks or equivalent.
- Desirable Qualification: NET/SET/GATE or equivalent. Fellowship: The revised fellowship as specified by University Grants Commission (UGC) to be effective from 01/12/2014.
- Other Benefits: Other benefits such as accommodation, house rent allowance (HRA), medical allowance etc. as per Central Government or University norms.
- Age Limit: 28 years on the last date of application (the upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH category).
- Tenure: up to 31/03/2020.
Selection Procedure for Visva Bharati Santiniketan – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in Visva Bharati Santiniketan :
The completed application may also be sent via the email address: [email protected] (Prof. T. Ray Mahapatra, Dy. Coordinator, SAP-DRS-III).
The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted. 2. Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. 3. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail or over phone about the interview date and time. They have to produce an updated CV along with original and self-attested photocopies of supporting documents on the interview date. 4. Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) from the employer at the time of interview. 5. No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/9/2015
Visva Bharati Santiniketan Recruitment 2014 – No. F.510/3/DRS-III/2015(SAPI).
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016