Visva Bharati Santiniketan has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Visva Bharati Santiniketan
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Fellow Job on or before 01.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Visva Bharati Santiniketan|
|Vacancy Name||Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||office of the Principal, Siksha Bhavana, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan|
Detail of Visva Bharati Santiniketan – Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications (along with complete bio-data) from the eligible candidates are invited to work as a research fellow in a project entitled “Revisiting High Spin Level Structure of Nuclei around A ~ 150 region : Issues of Octupole Oscillations and Deformations” funded by Inter-University Accelerator Centre, New Delhi under the UFUP scheme of the Centre.
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in any branch of Physics with minimum 55% Marks Desirable Qualification: Qualified CSIR-UGC-NET JRF/Lectureship; GATE
- Age: Preferably below 30 years Applicants should have adequate knowledge and strong inclination to work in the area of Experimental Nuclear Physics
- Emoluments: Rs 14,000/- pm + HRA (Non NET/GATE candidates) Rs.16, 000/-pm + HRA (NET/GATE qualified candidates)
- Duration of the Project: Three years (Maximum) (The appointment will be made on purely temporary basis during the period of the project)
Selection Procedure for Visva Bharati Santiniketan – Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Fellow – Vacancy in Visva Bharati Santiniketan:
Please send your detailed bio-data and application before 1st February, 2015 at:[email protected]@gmail.com A walk-in interview would be held on 3rd February, 2015 at the office of the Principal, Siksha Bhavana, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan at 11:30 a.m. Candidates must report at 11.00 a.m in the reception desk of the office of the Principal on that date. Candidates are requested to bring the following items at the time of interview:Two sets of application; Two sets of bio-data; Original copy of all the relevant testimonials; Two sets of attested copies of the testimonials. No travel support would be extended to the candidates for attending the interview.
(Dr Anagha Chakraborty)
Assistant Professor &
Principal Investigator of the Concerned Project
(Project Code No. UFR – 56317)
Department of Physics, Siksha Bhavana,
Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan 731235, West Bengal
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Visva Bharati Santiniketan|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|