Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 11/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000-36,000/- p.m
Job Location : Santiniketan
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS), Santiniketan
Detail of Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walkin interview will be held in the Principals office, SikshaBhavana, VisvaBharati on 15″ May, 2015 at 11-30 AM for the recruitment of one post of JRFSRFRA in CSIR funded research project Electronic structure of carbon based nanohybrid materials” under the supervision of Dr. Pranab Sarkar, Dept. of Chemistry,
- Essential Qualification: JRF; M. Sc. in Chemistry with minimum of 55 % marks, qualified in NETGATE. SRF; M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum of 55% marks with at least two years of post-MSc. Research experience as evidenced from published papers in standard referred journals. RAPh.D. in Theoretical or Computational Chemistry.
- Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/- per month for JRF, Rs. 28,000/- per month for SRF and Rs. 36,000/- per month for RA + HRA as per rules.
- Age limit: JRF- 28 years, SRF- 32 years RA- 35 years relaxable up to 5 years for SCSTOBCPhysically handicapped and Women candidates.
Selection Procedure for Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS):
The project is tenable up to April, 2016. Interested and motivated candidates are requested to appear before the selection committee with a brief CV and the attested copies of all testimonials along with the originals. No TADA will be provided.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/5/2015