Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/3/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||28/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Office of the Adhyaksha (Principal, Siksha Bhavana, Visva Bharati, Santiniketan -731235|
Detail of Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS) Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant Recruitment:
A walkin interview will be held on March 28, 2015 (Saturday) at 11.00 AM in the Office of the Adhyaksha (Principal, Siksha Bhavana, Visva Bharati, Santiniketan -731235 to recruit One Junior Research Fellow (JRF)Project Assistant (PA) in a three year Project under DBTs Twinning Programme for the NE” titled Airborne Microbiota over solid waste dumpings site in Imphal, Manipur and their impact on human health under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Sudhendu Mandal, Principal Investigator, Department of Botany, VisvaBharati, Santiniketan.
- Qualifications : M.Sc. in Botany with at least 55% marks, NET/GATE/SLET/BET qualified for recruitment as JRF or else the candidate will be considered for recruitment as Project Assistant.
- Age: Below 28 years (relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged category/Women candidates).
- Fellowship: As per DBT rules i. JRF will be paid Rs16,000/pm. 4HRA and Project Assistant will be paid Rs. 12,000/p.4 HRA as admissible at Santiniketan.
- Tenure: Three years or till termination of the project.
Selection Procedure for Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS) – Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 28/3/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant vacancy in Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS):
Interested candidates may appear in person directly for the interview with an application in plain paper (two copies) addressed to the PI along with Bio data mentioning the name of the Project, attested copies of certificates, marksheets and testimonials are to be enclosed (originals to be produced at the time of interview). No TADA is admissible.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/3/2015
VENUE : Office of the Adhyaksha (Principal, Siksha Bhavana, Visva Bharati, Santiniketan -731235
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017