Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Worker through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MSW, M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Worker Job on or before 7/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS)
Vacancy Name : Research Worker
Educational Qualification : MSW, M.A
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS), West Bengal
Detail of Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS) Research Worker Recruitment:
Applications are invited through email for the following position of research project sponsored by NIOH entitled “Prevalence of Disabilities among Tribes and their Rehabilitation in West Bengal” in collaboration with Department of Social Work, Visva-Bharati. The nature of appointment is purely temporary. The details of the post are as follow
- Research Worker (One post)
- Qualification –MSW/MA in Sociology with minimum one-year experience in relevant field.
- Job description: Travelling in about 10 districts of West Bengal, interviewing Tribal PWDs, filling up interview schedule, interview guide, organizing Focus Group Discussion and writing observation with stakeholder in the field. Assist the coordinator for making research tools and reports.
- Age The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Consolidated Pay: Rs. 12,000/-per month.
Selection Procedure for Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS) – Research Worker Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Worker Vacancy in Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS) :
Application with complete bio-data sent to the following address: [email protected] The candidate must mention his/her Mobile No and email address along with permanent address. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. Rights of cancellation or selection will have under the administration of the University. Last date for submission of application: 7 th September 2015, till 5 PM. The list of shortlisted candidates to be notified on 10th September 2015 and Interview will be held at Department of Social Work on 12th September 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/9/2015