Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Teachers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest Teachers. Walk in Interview will be held on 10th October 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS)
Vacancy Name : Guest Teachers
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.20,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 10th October 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Visva-Bharati Siksha Bhavana Department of Environmental Studies
Detail of Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS) Guest Teachers Recruitment:
Advertisement for the post of Guest Teachers (2 Nos.) at Department of Environmental Studies, Visva-Bharati. A walk in interview will be held on 10th October 2015 at 11.30 am in the office of the Adhyaksha, Siksha-Bhavana, Visva-Bharati to recruit two Guest Teachers in the Department of Environmental Studies, Visva-Bharati.
- Essential Qualification Post 1: Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree (Environmental Science / Chemistry / Life Science) level from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Post 2: Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree (Economics / Environmental Science & Environmental Management) level from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC. However, candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph. D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. degree) regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
- Desirable Qualification Post 1: The candidate(s) should have knowledge in Environmental Science, Environmental Studies and Environmental Chemistry with research experience in the same field with published research paper(s). Post 2: The candidate(s) should have knowledge in Environmental Economics, Sustainable Development, Environmental Management with research experience in the same field with published research paper(s).
- Remuneration: Rs. 500/- per class or a maximum of Rs. 20,000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS) – Guest Teachers Post:
- Written Test on 10th October 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Guest Teachers vacancy in Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS):
Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications may appear for the interview on the scheduled date and time. A softcopy of the application along with biodata has to be e-mailed to the HOD ([email protected]) on or before 9th October 2015. The hard copy of the same along with all certificates and credentials should be submitted to the HOD, Environmental Studies at least 1 hour before the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10th October 2015
Visva-Bharati Siksha Bhavana Department of Environmental Studies
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016