Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.10,000/- p.m
Job Location : Santiniketan
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 18/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Manas Maity Department of Physics Visva-Bharati Santiniketan – 731235,
Detail of Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS) Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant Recruitment:
The Department of Physics, Visva-Bharati is participating in the CMS experiment at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), CERN, Geneva with funding from the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India. More than 3000 scientists and PhD students from leading institutes of the world including a few from India are participating it. We contribute to the analysis of large volume of data collected by CMS; We have a local computing cluster which is part of the LHC-Grid computing framework; operation & maintenance of the detector; R&D for the upgrade of the detector. Applications are invited for the following positions at Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan
- Junior Research Fellow/ Research Assistant (1) – The candidate will take part in analysis of pp collision data collected by the CMS Experiment from the Run II of the LHC and contribute to operation, maintenance and upgrade of the detector.
- Essential Qualifications: i) M. Sc. in Physics with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade; ii) CSIR-UGC NET (JRF/LS), GATE, JEST qualified; if such candidate is not available the position may be treated as Research Assistant.
- Desirable Qualifications : Knowledge of Particle Physics, particle detectors; knowledge of C/C++ programming language.
- Pay – As per DST norms.
- Research Assistant (1) (electronics and instrumentation) – The candidate will be responsible for development, testing and prototyping of instrumentation; analog and digital circuitry; computer interface for monitoring and control.
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Physics (specialization in Electronics) or, M.Sc. in Electronics; at least 60% marks or equivalent grade; Desirable Qualifications : Knowledge of digital and analog electronics, particularly circuit design and simulation, knowledge of microprocessors, FPGA.
- Pay – Rs. 10,000 – will be revised soon as per DST guidelines.
- Age : Not more than 25 years 18.08.2015
- Duration: Till 31st March, 2019. Candidates are requested to appear in an walk-in interview on 18.08.2015 at 11:00 at Siksha-Bhavana, VisvaBharati, Santiniketan. Second class railway fare by the shortest route or equivalent will be paid.
Selection Procedure for Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS) – Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 18/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant vacancy in Visva Bharati Santiniketan (VBS):
Manas Maity Department of Physics Visva-Bharati Santiniketan – 731235, [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18/8/2015
Manas Maity Department of Physics Visva-Bharati Santiniketan – 731235
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016