Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (VITM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Exhibition Assistant, Artist through recruitment notification – Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (VITM) Recruitment 2015 – DETAILS OF ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2015. Candidates who have completed Degree, 10th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (VITM).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Exhibition Assistant, Artist Job on or before 30/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (VITM)
Vacancy Name : Exhibition Assistant, Artist
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : BANGALORE
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : VISVESVARAYA INDUSTRIAL & TECHNOLOGICAL MUSEUM (National Council of Science Museums) (An Autonomous Body under Govt. of India) KASTURBA ROAD, BANGALORE -560001
Detail of Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (VITM) Exhibition Assistant, Artist Recruitment:
Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum (VITM) is a constituent unit of National Council of Science Museums, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India. Science popularisation is our main objective. NCSM has 25 Science Centres under its control spread all over the country. Applications are invited for filling up the following posts at the Museum :
- Exhibition Assistant ‘A’ : 1 Post (Reserved for ST)
- Pay Band – 1 – Rs.5200-20200 with GP of Rs.2,800/- plus allowances as per Govt. of India rules. Total emoluments at start as on date will be Rs. 31013/-.
- Qualifications & Experience: Degree in Fine/Commercial Arts of 4/5 years duration with one year relevant experience after the degree.
- Job Description : Preparation of art layout,creative photography, exhibition display, making of dummies, models, dioramas, photographic layouts, helping Exhibition Officers in display work.
- Artist ‘A’: 1 Post (Reserved for OBC)
- Pay Band- 1 – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- plus allowances as per Govt. of India rules. Total emoluments at the start as on date will be Rs.20062/-.
- Qualification & Experience: SSLC with certificate from any recognized institution in Fine/Commercial Art for minimum course duration 2 years and 1 year relevant experience after obtaining the certificate. If the course duration is less than 2 years, 2 years relevant experience after obtaining the Certificate is essential.
- Job Description : Lettering, painting, screen printing, handling, installation and exhibition materials, assisting in art layout and model making.
Selection Procedure for Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (VITM) – Exhibition Assistant, Artist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Exhibition Assistant, Artist Vacancy in Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (VITM) :
- Those who have applied in response to previous Advertisement No.4 & 9 /2014 respectively need not apply again and their applications will be considered, if otherwise eligible.
- All outstation candidates called for test / interview for the post of Exhibition Assistant ‘A’ will be paid single II Class Train/Bus fare by the shortest route as per rules on production of proof of travel.
- Further, all outstation differently abled candidates & ex-services personnel, who are called for test / interview for the post of Artist ‘A’, will be paid single II Class Train/Bus fare by the shortest route on production of proof travel.
- Candidates already working in Government, Semi Government, Public Sector Undertaking and Autonomous Organizations must apply through proper channel.
- Application in the prescribed form along with self attested copies of all certificates and testimonials may be sent to the above address so as to reach on or before 30.05.2015. The envelope should be superscribed “Application for the post of …………………………………….”.
- Application must be submitted in the prescribed form only and application received on plain paper will not be considered.
- OBC certificate should be produced as per the revised format issued by DoPT vide Letter No.36036/2/2013-Estt.(Res.) dated 30.05.2014, which is annexed hereto.
- Mere possession of requisite qualifications and experience shall not entitle the candidates to be called for the test and interview. Application not accompanied with self attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials shall be summarily rejected. Decision of the Council in this regard shall be final. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as disqualification for the post.
- The incumbents are liable to be transferred to any Science Museum/Centre under the control of NCSM anywhere in India.
- The employees will be governed by the New Pension Scheme and NCSM provides to its employees attractive facilities like Medical, LTC, Group Insurance etc. as per rules. Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/5/2015
Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (VITM) Recruitment 2014 – DETAILS OF ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2015.
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016