Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (VITM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Exhibition Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (VITM) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.06 /2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (VITM).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Exhibition Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (VITM)
Vacancy Name : Exhibition Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : VISVESVARAYA INDUSTRIAL & TECHNOLOGICAL MUSEUM (National Council of Science Museums) Kasturba Road, Bangalore – 560 001
Detail of Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (VITM) Exhibition Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up following posts at Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum (VITM), Bangalore :
- Exhibition Assistant ‘A’ : 1 Post (Reserved for ST) Essential Qualification & experience: Degree in Fine/Commercial Arts of 4/5 years duration with one year relevant experience after obtaining the degree. Pay Scale: PB-1 ` 5200-20200/- with GP ` 2800/- plus allowances as per Govt. of India rules. Total emoluments at start as on date will be ` 31,013/-
- Lower Division Clerk – 1 Post (Reserved for hearing impaired person – PWD category) Reservation is admissible only for those who suffer from not less than 40% of hearing impairment. Essential Qualifications: 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with English typing speed @ 35 w.p.m. (35 w.p.m. corresponds to 10,500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word). Typing Speed test will be taken on computer only. Knowledge of Hindi Typing is desirable. Age Limit – 30 years as on 30.09.2015 : Age relaxation 10 years for general candidates,15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates in upper age limit shall be allowed, as per Govt. of India rules.
- Technician ‘A’ (Electronics) – 1 Post (Reserved for OBC) Essential Qualifications & experience: Matriculation with certificate from Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or equivalent in the trade of Electronics with 1 year relevant experience after obtaining the ITI certificate. If the ITI course duration is less than 2 years, 2 years relevant experience after obtaining the certificate is essential. In case the above discipline is not covered by the recognised educational institution, three years trade experience in a well reputed organization after obtaining school leaving certificate shall be considered sufficient. Pay Scale : (PB-1) (for the posts mentioned at Sl.No.2 and 3 above) ` 5200-20200/- with GP ` 1,900/- plus allowances as per Govt. of India Rules. The total emoluments at the start as on date will be ` 20,062/- p.m.
Selection Procedure for Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (VITM) – Exhibition Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Exhibition Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (VITM) :
The duly filled up applications in prescribed format along with self attested copies of certificates & testimonials should reach to the above address latest by 30 th September, 2015. The envelope containing application should be superscribed “Application for the post of Exhibition Assistant ‘A’ (ST)/Lower Division Clerk (PWD)/Technician ‘A’ (Electronics)” (whichever is applicable). All outstation candidates against posts mentioned at Sl. No. 1 & 2 above, who are called for test/interview will be paid single 2nd Class Train/Bus fare by the shortest route on production of proof of travel in prescribed claim form which may be obtained from the administration section of this museum on their arrival for test/interview. However, no TA will be payable to the candidates attending the test/interview for the post mentioned at Sl.No.3 in the advertisement. There is no Application Fee payable for any of the above posts. No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application. Candidates should satisfy themselves that they meet all requisite requirements such as prescribed qualifications/technical qualifications, age, experience, possess cast certificate & disability certificate etc. in latest prescribed formats as per standing govt. orders. The incumbents are liable to be transferred to any Science Museum/Centre under the control of National Council of Science Museums (NCSM) anywhere in India. The employees will be governed by the New Pension Scheme. NCSM provides attractive facilities like Medical, LTC, Group Insurance etc. as per rules. Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015
Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (VITM) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.06 /2015.
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016