Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty Post through recruitment notification – Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. VNIT/FACULTY-RECRUITMENT/2015/01. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Faculty Post Job on or before 31/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Faculty Post|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||VISVESVARAYA NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, NAGPUR (Institute of National Importance) NAGPUR – 440 010 (INDIA)|
Detail of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) Faculty Post Recruitment:
VNIT, Nagpur is an Institute of National Importance offering UG, PG and Ph.D programmes in Engineering and Technology, Architecture and Basic Sciences. Applications are invited in the prescribed format from Indian Nationals possessing consistently good academic record, with commitment to quality teaching and potential for conduct of research.
- Engineering ( Civil, Applied Mechanics, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Centre for VLSI & Nanotechnology, Computer Science and Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Mechanical, Mining, Architecture and Planning) : For the posts (i) Assistant Professor (Contract) in AGP ` 6000/-, (ii) Assistant Professor (Contract) in AGP ` 7000/-, (iii) Assistant Professor in AGP ` 8000/-, (iv) Associate Professor in AGP ` 9500/- and (v) Professor in AGP ` 10500/-.
- Chemical Engineering & Basic Sciences (Humanities, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics) : For the posts (i) Assistant Professor in AGP ` 8000/-, (ii) Associate Professor in AGP ` 9500/- and (iii) Professor in AGP ` 10500/-.
The last date for submission of completed application form is 31st March, 2015. The candidates, who have applied earlier, must apply afresh in response to this notice. The old applications, if any, will not be considered. Reservation: As per GoI norms at entry level only. Please visit the Institute website: http://www.vnit.ac.in for further details and the application form.
Selection Procedure for Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)- Faculty Post Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Faculty Post Vacancy in Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT):
- The application form shall not be supplied on postal request. The candidates are advised to downloadthe same from our website. The duly completed application form along with the enclosures to be sent by speed/registered post to The Registrar, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur – 440010. (In addition, applicants are advised to submit a scanned copy of filled in application to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The date for determining eligibility of candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for receipt of application forms.
- The Institute has the right to set higher norms than minimum and areas of specialization while short listing, taking into account the specific requirements of the individual departments. The short listing norms may not be uniform across the departments of the Institute and shall be binding on the applicants. The decision of the institute related to all matters pertaining to the recruitment shall be final and binding on the applicants. The list of short listed candidates will be displayed on the Institute website.
- Higher starting pay and /or AGP may be offered to deserving candidates on recommendation of the selection committee at the discretion of the Board of Governors.
- All applications which are not in prescribed form / without relevant supporting enclosures may be out rightly rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Institute will not be responsible under any circumstances for any sort of postal delay/loss.
- Persons serving in Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSUs / Universities / Educational Institutions should send their applications either THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL or should furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the competent authority at the time of interview. They can, however, send advance copy of application form.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending test/interview.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates, the application form should be with a copy of the relevant caste certificate. For OBC candidates, Non-Creamy Layer status of the preceding year issued by the competent authority empowered for the purpose, as a proof in support of the caste claim is required. No other certificate will be accepted as sufficient proof.
- The persons with disability (PWD) shall be required to produce medical certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent medical authorities for the purpose of employment. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of reservation, if any, and other relaxations as permissible under the rules.
- Reservation policy for faculty positions at entry level will be applicable as per the directives of the Department of Higher & Technical Education, Ministry of the HRD, Government of India.
- Experience in regular position less than six months in any organization will not be considered in total experience.
- Original documents and ID proof will have to be produced at the time of interview, else interview will not be conducted.
- Application in the prescribed format completed in all respects along with self attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates should be submitted to “The Registrar, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur – 440010”, on or before 31st March 2015 (5:00 pm). The envelope containing the application be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………. DEPARTMENT………………………..………”.
- The list of the short-listed candidates will be placed on the Institute website and this information may be communicated by e-mail.
- Selection committee may offer lower faculty position, than the post for which he / she has applied for.
- Institute reserves the right to modify / defer or cancel the advertisement / recruitment at any stage of processing without assigning any reasons.
- Legal disputes, if any, with Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur, will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Nagpur High Court only.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/3/2015
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. VNIT/FACULTY-RECRUITMENT/2015/01.