Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Library Trainee Apprentice through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Lib/ M.Lib can apply for the new recruitment notification from Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Library Trainee Apprentice on or before 07/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Library Trainee Apprentice|
|Educational Qualification||B.Lib/ M.Lib|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||VNIT, Nagpur-440010|
Detail of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) Library Trainee Apprentice Recruitment:
Applications are invited for engagement of Apprentice Trainee for Library in co-ordination with BOAT ( Board Of Apprenticeship Training), Mumbai.
- Library Trainee Apprentice :- B.Lib./ M.Lisc. Part-I (Stipend of Rs. 4984/-p.m.)
- The period of apprenticeship is for ONE year only.
- The applicant should note that Institute will not offer any job on completion of apprenticeship training.
- Candidates passing qualifying exam. only after Summer 2012 are ELIGIBLE to apply.
- The number of vacancies to be filled in may vary & number of candidates to be called for written test and/or interview, is at the sole discretion of the Director VNIT, Nagpur.
Selection Procedure for Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) – Library Trainee Apprentice Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Library Trainee Apprentice Vacancy in Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT):
Mere fulfillment /satisfying eligibility criteria does not imply that the candidates will be called for written test and /or interview. The eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may send an application, enclosing self attested copies of certificates of all essentially required qualifications with photograph, so as to reach (Dispatch Section) of VNIT, Nagpur-440010, on or before 07.04.2015 upto 5.00 P.M. positively. Incomplete or applications received late will not be considered in any case. The list of eligible candidates to be called for written test / interview will be displayed on the Institute Notice Board at Library, on 13.04.2015 at 11.30 A.M. Short-listed candidates are required to appear for the interview on 13.04.2015 at 3.00 P.M. in the Library at their own cost.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/04/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017