Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 28 September 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/- p.m
Job Location : Nagpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28 September 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur-440010
Detail of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited in prescribed form for the post of JRFto work on a Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi (DST) funded research project. The duration of the project is 3 years. The details are as given below:
- Title of the Research Project: “Development of Efficient Converters for Grid Integration” (Design and develop novel and high efficient soft switched converter (DC-DC and DC-AC Converter) for solar pumps based irrigation system).
- Name of the position available: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Number of positions available: Two
- Age limit: Max.35 yearsas on 28th September 2015 Duration: About 3 years
- Qualification: ME / M.Tech in Electrical & Electronics / Power Systems/ Energy Systems / Renewable Energy Sources / Control System/ Instrumentation & Control / Power Electronics / Electric Drives with a minimum of First Class (C.P.I. or C.G.P.A. greater than 6.75 on a 10 point scale) at Bachelor’s or Master’s level. Qualified GATE score or equivalent national level exam in past.
- Salary: Rs. 25000 per month + HRA as per DST norms(first two years); Rs. 28000 per month + HRA as per DST norms(after two years).
- Tentative Date of Interview : 28th September 2015 (10 A.M)
Selection Procedure for Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28 September 2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) :
Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion for PhD program in Department of Electrical Engineering, VNIT-Nagpur. Preference will be given to the selected candidates for Ph.D registration under this scheme in the department of Electrical Engineering, VNIT, Nagpur. Completely filled, duly signed application form must be submitted as per the template provided below via email/by post (with testimonials) to the address as mentioned below, latest by 25th September 2015. Original documents of photo ID / age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview. List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute website and department notice board. The candidate will have to attend the Interview at his/her own cost. Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for interview.No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Director’s decision in this matter will be final and binding on the candidate. Dr.H. M. Suryawanshi Professor, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur-440010 (Maharashtra) Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact No. +91 9423682753 Download Application Form Last Updated on Wednesday, 02 September 2015 15:32
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28 September 2015