Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sccan apply for the new recruitment notification from Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 25/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||
Assistant Professor & Principal Investigator
Department of Mathematics, V.N.I.T. Nagpur
Detail of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited in prescribed form for the position of full-time JRF to work on a National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Mumbai, sponsored research project entitled “Studies on the flows of two immiscible incompressible micropolar and viscous fluids” under Dr. M. Devakar, Assistant Professor of Mathematics. The duration of the project is for a period of three years.
- Number of positions available: 01 (JRF)
- Model of Selection: By Interview
- Eligibility: Candidates are expected to have first class M.Sc in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics, with a good academic background. Preferably (i) having knowledge in Fluid Dynamics as well as programming languages/packages such as FORTRAN/C++/Mat Lab and (ii) qualified NET/GATE.
- Fellowship: Rs. 16000/- per month for first two years Rs. 18000/- per month after two years All other allowances are as per guidelines of NBHM (DAE).
- The position is purely temporary and conterminous with the project. The initial contract for the position is only for one year it will be extended for another one or two more years based on the satisfactory progress. The selected candidate shall be required to work in the Department of Mathematics, Visvesvaraya National Institute Technology Nagpur as full time fellow. The selected candidate can also apply for the regular Ph.D program provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria for Ph.D program in Department of Mathematics, VNIT Nagpur.
Selection Procedure for Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/02/2015
- By Interview
- Only short-listed candidates will be intimated by e-mail on or before 1st March 2015 to appear for the interview. Original documents of proof of age/certificates/degrees/marks sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview. The candidate will have to attend the interview at his/her own cost. Selected candidate will be intimated by post/email. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained regarding reasons for not being called for the interview, conduct and result of interview.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT):
Completely filled, duly signed application form must be submitted as per the template provided below via email/by post (with testimonials) to the following address latest by 25th February, 2015. Dr. M. Devakar, Assistant Professor & Principal Investigator Department of Mathematics, V.N.I.T. Nagpur – 440010 (Maharastra) Email Id: [email protected] ; Contact No.: +91 9975044987
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VNIT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|