Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc holders
Company name :Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.16000-18,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply :10/12/2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited for the post of JRF to work on a NBHM, DAE Mumbai, funded research project (Ref. No. 2/48(4)/2014/NBHM(R.P.)/R&D II/14356 dated 17-11-2014) entitled “Numerical Methods for Hyperbolic Conservation Laws.” The duration of the project is 3 years.
- Title of the Research Project: Numerical Methods for Hyperbolic Conservation Laws.
- Name of the position available: Junior Research Fellow
- Number of positions available: One
- Eligibility: M.Sc. (Mathematics) with division first class. Preferable experience: (i) working in numerical methods for differential equations. (ii) At least one year of teaching experience (for Bachelors or higher degrees) in reputed Institution.
- Salary: Rs. 16000 per month + HRA*(first two years) Rs. 18000 per month + HRA* (after two years) HRA is as per norms of NBHM, DAE.
General Term and Condition:
The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years. The position is coterminous with the project. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion for PhD program in Department of Mathematics, VNIT-Nagpur. The post is purely temporary in nature. Initial Contract shall only be for one year. Based on the progress it will be extended for one more or two years.
How to apply:
Completely filled, signed application form must be submitted as per the template provided below via email/by post (with testimonials) to the address as mentioned below, latest by 10th, December 2014. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained. The candidate will have to attend the Interview at his/her own cost.No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Application Form for JRF click here Dr. G. Naga Raju, Assistant Professor & Principal Investigator Department of Mathematics, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur-440010 (Maharashtra) Email id: [email protected] Contact No. +91 9960759593
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 10.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VNIT|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016