Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Professor & More Vacancies with B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E / M.Tech/ MCA/ Ph.D holders
Company name :Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
Posts :Assistant Professor & More Vacancies
Qualification : B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E / M.Tech/ MCA/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 15600-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 82
Last date to apply : 20-10-2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Professor & More Vacancies
Applications are invited in 5 (Five) sets in the prescribed format from the eligible Indian citizens for the following Teaching Posts in VTU’s Constituent College, UBDTCE, Davanagere. The eligible Indian Nationals / Origins who are residing abroad may also apply.
|Sl. No.||Department||Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor|
|01||M. Tech. in Thermal Engineering and System Technology||01||01||04|
|02||M. Tech. in Machine Design||01||01||04|
|03||M. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering||01||01||06|
|04||M. Tech. in Environmental Engineering||01||01||04|
|05||M. Tech. in Computer Aided Design of Structure||01||01||04|
|06||M. Tech. in Power Systems and Power Electronics||01||01||04|
|07||M. Tech. in Digital Communication and Network||01||01||04|
|10||Department of Industrial and Production Engineering (UG)||01||03||08|
Age Limit : The candidates should have attained the age of 18 years. The maximum age limit shall be as follows.
- SC / ST / Category – I :- 40 Years
- Other Backward Classes :- 38 Years
- General Merit :- 35 Years
Pay Scale :
- Assistant Professor :- Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP of Rs. 6000/-
- Associate Professor :- Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP of Rs. 9000/-
- Professor :- Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP of Rs. 10000/-
Assistant Professor :
- B.E./B.Tech. and M.E. / M.Tech. in relevant subject with First Class or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech. or M.E. / M.Tech.
- B.E./B.Tech. and M.E. / M.Tech. in relevant subject with First Class or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech. or M.E. / M.Tech. ORB.E./B.Tech. and MCA with First Class or equivalent in either B.E./B.Tech. or CA OR MCA with first class or equivalent with two years relevant experience.
- First Class or equivalent in Masters Degree in Business Administration or equivalent AND 2 years relevant Experience.
Associate Professor :-
- Qualification as above that is for the post of Assistant Professor, as applicable and Ph.D. in appropriate discipline. Post Ph.D. publications and guiding Ph.D. students is highly desirable.
- Experience – Minimum of 5 years of experience in teaching/ research/industry of which at least 2 years shall be post Ph.D. is desirable. In case of Architecture, Professional Practice of 5years as certified by the Council of Architecture shall also be considered valid.\
Professor :- –
- Qualifications as above that are for the post of Associate Professor as applicable. Post Ph.D. publications and guiding Ph.D. students is highly desirable.
- Experience – Minimum of 10 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor. OR Minimum of 13 years experience in teaching, Research, Industry. In case of research experience, good academic record and books / research paper publications / IPR / patents record shall be required as deemed fit by the expert members in Selection Committee. If the experience in industry is considered, the same shall be at managerial level equivalent to Associate Professor with active participation record in devising / designing, planning, executing , analyzing, qualitycontrol, innovating, training, technical books / research paper publications / IPR / Patents, etc. as deemed fit by the expert members in Selection Committee. In case of Architecture, Professional Practice of 10 years as certified by the Council ofArchitecture shall also be considered valid
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application shall be submitted by the candidate in the prescribed format only, as available on VTU Website (www.vtu.ac.in). Application in any other format will not be considered.
- The filled-in application form should be accompanied with Demand Draft, obtained of any Nationalized Bank, for Rs. 1,000/-(for SC/ST/Cat-I Rs. 500/- only) towards processing fee in favour of Finance Officer, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. Postal Orders, Money Orders and Cheques will not be accepted. Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- The filled-in applications which does not accompany the prescribed fee are liable for rejection.
- Separate applications with separate fees are required to be submitted for separate posts.
- Ex-servicemen or children of defence personnel killed or disabled in action and Persons Physically Handicapped are exempted from payment of application fee (Govt. Notification No. DPAR 142 SRR 2006 dtd: 05-11-2007) provided they furnish appropriate certificate issued by the Competent Authority along with the filled-in applications.
- All applications in respect of communications, for recruitment against the posts advertised by the University, should be addressed to The Registrar, Visvesvaraya Technological University, “Jnana Sangama” Campus, Belgaum- 590018 (Karnataka).
- The vacancies now notified are provisional and are subject to variations. The University reserves the right to fill-up any or all the vacancies.
- Filled-in applications together with copies of testimonials should be sent in an envelope, superscribed on top of the cover, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________________________” to THE REGISTRAR, VISVESVARAYA TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, “JNANA SANGAMA” CAMPUS, BELGAUM-590018 (KARNATAKA) on or before 20-10-2014 at 5.00 P. M.. The candidates staying abroad may also download the application Form from the website (www.vtu.ac.in.) and submit the application forms along with the relevant documents and the prescribed fee.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20-10-2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VTU||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017