Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar through recruitment notification – Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) Recruitment 2015 – NO.: GENERAL RECRUIT/REGISTRAR/WIHG/2015-16/ESTT. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ LLB/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Registrar on or before 19/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ LLB/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||19/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Registrar, Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology, 33, General Mahadeo Singh Road, Dehradun- 248001 (Uttarakhand)|
Detail of Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) Registrar Recruitment:
The Institute invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for the following post:-
- Name of Post : Registrar – 01 Post
- Scale of Pay : PB – 3: Rs.15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay ` 6,600/-
- Age limit : Not exceeding 45 years as on the date of advertisement. (Relaxable by 5 years for departmental candidates)
- Essential Qualifications :(1) A 1st class or high second class degree from a recognized University with good academic record. (2) Minimum 15 years experience in a Central Government, Autonomous Institute or Public Sector Undertaking of which at least five years should be in the next lower grade. (3) Thorough knowledge of Establishment/Civil Works, Accounts/Purchase, Store, Security and Vigilance Procedures/ rules.
- Experience in organizing meetings and preparing Agenda and Minutes thereof.
- Desirable Qualifications : (1) Master’s Degree in Management. (2) Law Degree. (3) P.G. Diploma in Personnel Management. (4) Knowledge of Computer Aided Management.
Selection Procedure for Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) – Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Registrar Vacancy in Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG):
The Prescribed Application Proforma for the above post is available on our Website www.wihg.res.in Interested candidates can download the Application Proforma from our Website and submit their applications preferably by speed post, only in the prescribed Proforma alongwith self attested photocopies of certificates and marksheets in support of educational qualification to the Registrar, Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology, 33, General Mahadeo Singh Road, Dehradun- 248001 (Uttarakhand) latest by 4:00 p.m. on 19.03.2015. Applications not submitted in the prescribed format will not be considered. Applications received after the scheduled closing date or not accompanied by required certificates/documents or otherwise found incomplete, unsigned and not as per any of the conditions of this advertisement will be liable to be rejected. Late or delayed applications will also not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/03/2015
Reference: Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) Recruitment 2015 – NO.: GENERAL RECRUIT/REGISTRAR/WIHG/2015-16/ESTT.
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017