Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager – Case Center through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) Recruitment 2015 – Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Manager – Case Center on or before 10/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad)
Vacancy Name :Manager – Case Center
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad), Ahmedabad
Detail Of Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) Manager – Case Center Recruitment:
- IIMA Case Center is primarily engaged in strengthening the case ecosystem through case writing, case teaching and case distribution related activities. For further details about the case method and the cases registered with IIMA, visit http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/iima-cases.html.
- Job Description:
- The person will be responsible for day to day management of IIMA Case Center and play a critical role in enabling its growth.
- Supporting the Chairperson of IIMA Case Center in executing its strategy to become world’s leading management case repository.
- Ensure that IIMA cases are widely distributed through on-line and offline methods, and partner publishers.
Build relationship with user communities, across academic and corporate sectors and strengthen the positioning of IIMA Case Center as source for high quality cases.
- Support IIMA faculty members in developing high quality cases and learning resources, by identifying possible case leads, liaising with organizations for permissions, coordinating research support and administrative activities related to case registration.
- Develop and manage regular communication with groups of case users/teachers and contributors through different media.
- Marketing and coordinating case teaching and writing workshops, and other academic activities of the center.
Managing team of case research staff, editors and reviewers – including attracting, developing and retaining a high performing team.
- Develop suitable systems for management of the Case Center, and regularly report progress.
- Manage external and internal relationships for the Case Center. Reporting to: Selected person will report to Chairperson, Case Center.
- Selected candidate will be located at IIM Ahmedabad. The work may require limited amount of travel.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Masters in any discipline, while MBA or equivalent qualification is desirable. Persons holding Doctorate or equivalent qualifications in relevant subject will be given preference. The candidate must have good academic record, good communication and presentation skills, should be able to coordinate with variety of stake holders, handle social media/electronic communication and manage work in the nature of projects. Should have managed small teams, and proficient in English. Some experience in office management, budgeting and reporting is desirable.
- Salary & Allowances:
- Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of two years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode, which may be extended for further period as required.
- Age: Above 40 years
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) – Manager – Case Center Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Manager – Case Center Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad):
Candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY latest by October 18, 2015 – 6 pm
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/10/2015