Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) Recruitment 2015 – NO. GENERAL RECRUIT./WIHG/2015-16-VOL-III/ESTT./. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ B.Sc/ Graduate/ M.Sc/ B.Tech/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant & More Vacancies on or before 22/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG)
Vacancy Name : Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Diploma/ B.Sc/ Any Graduate/ M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech/ MCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 07 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Dehradun
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Registrar, Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology, 33, General Mahadeo Singh Road, Dehradun-248001
Detail Of Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology is an autonomous research organization of Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, undertaking advance level of research in all aspects of geology and geodynamics of the Himalaya. It has strong specialization in the areas of Petrology and Geochemistry, Structure and Tectonics, Sedimentology, Geomorphology, Paleoclimatology, Glaciology, Magnetostratigraphy, Biostratigraphy, Paleontology, Quaternary Geology, Environmental Geology, Seismology and Remote Sensing. The Institute also houses advance analytical laboratories. To encourage young students/researchers to make career in Earth Sciences, the Institute has doctoral program and offers Research Associateships to fresh Ph.D. students. To promote research in emerging areas of Earth Sciences, the institute also undertakes sponsored projects.
- No of post : 04
- Scale of Pay : PB-3: ` 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay ` 5,400/-
- Age limit : Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of advertisement. (Relaxable by 5 years for departmental candidates)
- Essential qualification : First class M.Sc. degree in Geology/Geophysics/Physics/ Chemistry. OR First class B.Tech (IT)/M.Sc. (IT)/MCA.
- Desirable qualifications : Ph.D degree or three years Research experience in relevant field of stable isotope geochemistry, paleomagnetism, mathematical modeling of geological systems, glaciology, Landslides or natural disasters, Micropaleontology, Environmental Geosciences, Paleoclimatology, Geodynamics, Sedimentology, Geomorphology, Geomicrobiology, Critical Zone Research, Geochronology, Economic Geology, Chemistry, Physics. Persons having Ph.D. and/or experience in operating analytical equipment will be given preference.
SENIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT:
- No of post : One Post
- Scale of Pay : PB-2: ` 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay ` 4,600/-
- Age limit : 35 years as on the date of advertisement (Relaxable by 5 years for departmental candidates)
- Essential qualification : (1) Graduate of a recognized University and possessing a speed of 120 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in
- Experience in stenography work: 8 years in the pay scale of PB-1: ` 5,200-20,200 ` 2,800/- G.P. or 5 years in the pay scale of PB-2: ` 9,300-34,800 + ` 4,200/- G.P. In case suitable candidates with 8 years experience in PB-1: ` 5,200-20,200 ` 2,800/- are not available, candidates with 8 years experience in PB-1 with G.P. ` 2,400/- will also be considered.
- Desirable qualification : Experience of handling correspondence independently and preparation of briefs/records/ minutes of meetings.
- No of post : One Post
- Scale of Pay : PB – 2: ` 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay ` 4,200/-
- Age limit : Not exceeding 28 years as on the date of advertisement. (Relaxable upto 35 years for Government Servants and employees of the Institute).
- Essential Qualifications : Graduate of a recognized University.
- Desirable Qualifications : Experience of working in Government/Scientific organization with 8 years’ service as LDC/UDC.
ARTIST CUM MODELLER :
- No of post : One Post
- Scale of Pay : PB-1: ` 5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay ` 2,800/-
- Age limit : Not exceeding 28 years as on the date of advertisement.
- Essential Qualifications : B. Sc. or Diploma in Engineering /Tech. of minimum 3 years duration(or equivalent)
- Desirable qualification : Graduation in Fine Arts from recognized University with 3 years experience in Govt. Museum.
Selection Procedure For Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) – Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG):
The Prescribed Application Performa for all the above posts is available on our Website www.wihg.res.in Interested candidates can download the Application Performa from our Website and submit their applications only in the prescribed Performa alongwith self attested photocopies of certificates and marksheets in support of educational qualification to the Registrar, Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology, 33, General Mahadeo Singh Road, Dehradun-248001 (Uttarakhand) latest by 4:00 p.m. on 22.06.2015 Applications not submitted in the prescribed format will not be considered. Applications received after the scheduled closing date or not accompanied by required certificates/documents or otherwise found incomplete, unsigned and not as per any of the conditions of this advertisement will be liable to be rejected. Late or delayed applications will also not be entertained.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/06/2015
Reference: Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) Recruitment 2015 – NO. GENERAL RECRUIT./WIHG/2015-16-VOL-III/ESTT./