On 04/08/2016, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Senior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 22/08/2016.
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) before 22/08/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.28,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||22/08/2016|
|Address For The Job||(Project Director), School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc. in any field of Life Sciences + two year experience on parasite molecular biology|
|Desirable: Qualified National Eligibility Test (CSIR / UGC / ICMR).|
|Nature of Post: The selected candidate will be appointed on purely temporary basis, initially for a period of one year or till his / her services are required by the project Director or till Validity of the project, whichever is earliest.|
|Pay Scale:Rs. 28000/- P. M + HRA|
|Procedure: The application on plain paper indicating name, date of birth / age, address, essential / technical / professional qualifications, experiences, research work, list of published books / articles should reach the undersigned (Project Director), School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, on or before 22nd August 2016.|
|Last Date: 22/08/2016|
|Location of Job: Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 22/08/2016
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Senior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 22/08/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 22/08/2016