Sainik School Kazhakootam has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sainik School Kazhakootam
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Lower Division Clerk on or before 01/07/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Detail Of Post:
- No of Post : 01
- Pay Scale – 5,200- 20,200 with GP Rs.1,900+ DA, Pension (New Pension Scheme) and perks as applicable.
- Essential Qualification: (a) Should have passed SSLC. (b) Computer working knowledge of M S Office. (c) Reasonable fluency in writing and speaking English
- Desirable (a) Graduation preferably B Com. (b) Experience in dealing accounts and Proficiency in handling Final Accounts
- Age Criteria : Below 50 yrs as on 01 July 16
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/07/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Bio-data with a recent self attested passport size photograph (rear side), photocopies of the Mark sheets, testimonials proving age, qualification and experience, unstamped self addressed envelope (9’x4’) and DD for Rs.500/- (non-refundable) (For SC/ST candidates DD for Rs.250/-.only) in favour of Principal, Sainik School Kazhakootam payable at any Nationalised Bank at Trivandrum. Candidates are also required to furnish their contact numbers preferably mobile numbers and e-mail ID. Candidates currently working in Govt / Private firms are to produce relevant NOC alongwith the application. No TA/DA is admissible Principal reserves right to reject incomplete applications. Mandatory: The selected candidates have to reside in the campus. Only Indian nationals to apply. Last date of receipt of applications to the school is 01 July 16.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/07/2016