Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Group Y through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Air Force (IAF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Group Y on or before 23/06/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Air Force (IAF)
Vacancy Name : Group Y
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.11,400/-per month
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 23/06/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Air Force (IAF), Across India
Detail Of Post:
- Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Musician Trade Job position in Indian Air Force
- Indian Air Force offers opportunities for Male Indian Citizens (Married candidates above 22 years of age on the date of Enrolment in Indian Air Force are also eligible) from the States of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Mizoram, Tripura, West Bengal, Sikkim and Manipur to join as Airmen.
- The Recruitment Test for Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Musician Trade only will be held at 14 Airmen Selection Centre, VII/302-B, Vayusena Road, Kakkanad, Kochi, Kerala – 682 030 from 19 June 2016 to 23 June 2016 as per the Selection Programme given below.
- Qualification : Passed Matriculation /10th class or equivalent with minimum pass marks from any COBSE recognized Board and should be proficient in playing atleast one of the following musical instruments. (a) Piccolo/Bamboo Flute (b) Saxophone (c) Clarinet (d) Trumpet (e) Euphonium (f) Trombone (g) Guitar (h) Violin (j) Octa Pad (k) Tabla/Dholak (l) Key board / Piano.
- Note : Boards recognized/affiliated by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) will only be permitted.
- Pay & Allowances : During training, a stipend of Rs. 11,400/- per month will be paid. On completion of training the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Grade Pay, Military Service Pay (MSP), and Dearness Allowance (DA) will be Rs. 20,000/- per month (approximately) which, in subsequent years, may rise as per the career progression of the individual.
- Date of Birth Block. : Candidates born between 08 January 1992 to 28 December 1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to appear in the Recruitment Rally. (b) Married candidates are eligible only if their age on the date of enrolment is above 22 years. (c) In case, a candidate clears the Selection Procedure then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 25 years.
- (i) Chest : Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm.
- (ii) Weight : Proportionate to height and age. (iii) Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) not acceptable.
- (iv) Hearing : Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- (v) Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- (vi) Health: Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages.
- He should be free from all communicable diseases and skin ailments. Candidate must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain. (vii) Body Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos only on inner face of the fore arms (inside of elbow to the wrist), Back (dorsal) part of the hand/reverse side of palm and Tribals with tattoos which are as per custom and traditions of their tribes only are permitted. However, right to decide on acceptability/ unacceptability of the individual rests with the Selection Centre. Candidates with permanent body tattoos are to submit a photograph of the tattoo with details of size and type of the Tattoo.
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/06/2016
- Written Test
How To Apply?:
The Recruitment Test for Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Musician Trade only will be held at 14 Airmen Selection Centre, VII/302-B, Vayusena Road, Kakkanad, Kochi, Kerala – 682 030 from 19 June 2016 to 23 June 2016.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/06/2016