On 27/07/2016, Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) plans to recruit B.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 01/08/2016.
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) before 01/08/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs. 16,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||01/08/2016|
|Address For The Job||Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), Ludhiana|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: i) B.Sc. with minimum OCPA 5.00/ 10.00 or 50 % marks. ii) M.Sc. in Plant Breeding / Genetics with minimum OCPA 6.50/10.00 or 65% marks. iii) Fellowship is within Ph.D. programme. Doctoral students with strong interest in Molecular cytogenetics of crop Brassicas are encouraged to apply.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 16,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: ICAR National Professor, Department of Plant Breeding & Genetics on payment of Rs. 200/- in shape of Bank Draft payable at Ludhiana in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 AM to 5.00 P.M along with attested copies of certificates .|
|Project Title : “Expanding the Brassica germplasm base through collaboration with China and India, Misc (FC)-2″ (PC-5524)|
|Last Date: 01/08/2016|
|Location of Job: Ludhiana|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 01/08/2016
- Walk-in interview will be held on 05/08/2016
- Selection Will be Based on Face to Face Interview by the Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 01/08/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 01/08/2016