Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Hydro Chemist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for theHydro Chemist Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS)
Vacancy Name :Hydro Chemist
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :WAPCOS Limited, 905, Kailash, 26 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi 110001
Detail of Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) Hydro Chemist Recruitment:
- Designation : Hydro Chemist
- Qualification : Should have at least Postgraduate degree in any discipline of Chemistry and good knowledge of English Should be fully conversant with working and maintenance of equipment of chemical laboratory
- Experience : Should possess at least 5 years of work experience (including research) in Chemical Laboratory for analyzing Water Samples.
- Duration of Services : The Hydro Chemist /Consultant (on contract consolidated basis) will be required for posting in South East Asia for 1 year
Selection Procedure for Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) -Hydro Chemist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Hydro Chemist Vacancy in Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) :
- All the applications should include Cover Letter, Detailed CV and other documents certifying the work experience, ability and skills. The applications should be submitted to WAPCOS Limited, 905, Kailash, 26 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi 110001 or sent to email id firstname.lastname@example.org, within 7 days from the date of release of the advertisement (date of release being 23-09-2015).
- CVs should be in the prescribed proforma and post applied to be superscribed on the envelope of the application. Proforma enclosed below.
- The candidate must have the requisite qualification and experience as stated above.
- The candidates should have a valid passport and possess fluency in English language.
- Those who are working in Govt. departments/PSU/Autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate.
- Relevant experience will be given due weightage and the remuneration shall commensurate with qualification and experience.
- The posts are purely temporary on contract basis for the duration of the specific projects only.
- Management reserves the right to fix the criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Government rules.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates if otherwise found suitable.
- The Headquarter of the persons appointed will be as specified above. However, they will be liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad as per exigencies of works of the company.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his/her application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for engagement.
- The Company will not be responsible for any postal delay within the specified time
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015