Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BBA, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Management Trainee on or before 01/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS)
Vacancy Name : Management Trainee
Educational Qualification : B.B.A, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,400-40,500/-pm
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Manager (P&A), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No.76-C, Sector-18, Gurgaon-122015, Haryana
Detail Of Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) Management Trainee Recruitment:
WAPCOS Limited an ‘ISO 9001-2008’ “Mini Ratna-I” organisation having requirement of one Management Trainee (HRM). The required qualification, maximum age, minimum experience and pay scale for the post is as under:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post and pay Scale||Vacancy||Maximum Age||Minimum Experience||Qualification|
|01.||Management Trainee (HRM) In the pay scale of 16400-40500||1||27 Years as on 31.05.2015||3 Years||
1. BBA Degree from a recognized university with minimum 75% of marks.
2. MBA Degree full time or equivalent two years full time diploma from a recognized university and having more than 65% of marks
3. Minimum 3 years of working experience.
Selection Procedure For Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) – Management Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Management Trainee Vacancy in Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS):
- Candidate who will appointed as Management Trainee will be on training for a period of one year with effect from the date of joining. On successful completion of one year training period and presentation he/she would be considered for appointment as Deputy Manager. He/ She will be entitled to other allowances, facilities as applicable to regular employees of the company after appointment as Deputy Manager.
- Selected candidates is required to deposit `50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand only in case of GEN/OBC)/`25000/- (Rupees Twenty Five thousand only in case of SC/ST/PWD) as security for serving the company for 05 years (01year as MT and 04 years as Deputy Manager).
- Applicants are required to send a Demand Draft of `500/- (`200/- for SC/ST/PWD category and female candidates) drawn in favour of WAPCOS Ltd payable at Gurgaon along with the application form.
- Those who are working in Govt. Departments/PSU/Autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce no objection certificate.
- Management reserves the rights to fix the criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- No residential accommodation will be provided. However, HRA will be provided as per rules of the company.
- Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs and PWDs will be as per Government rules.
- CVs should be in the prescribed proforma and post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope of the application. Any other proforma will not be accepted.
- SC/ST candidates coming from outstation for appearing in the interview will be paid rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules/ II class on production of tickets/proof.
- The Headquarters of the persons appointed will be at Gurgaon. However, they will be liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
- Applicant should have valid Indian Passport.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his/her application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him the right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for engagement.
- The Company will not be responsible for any postal delay within the specified time.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions may send their CV in the prescribed proforma to Manager (P&A), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No.76-C, Sector-18, Gurgaon-122015, Haryana within 15 days from the date of release of the advertisement (16.06.2015).
- For details and proforma visit our website www.wapcos.gov.in and for clarification call 0124-2399226/2399421-26 (extn.1206)
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/07/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017