Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 06/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS)
Vacancy Name : Junior Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Diploma, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.8,800-23,400/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 06/08/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : WAPCOS Limited, 905, Kailash, 26 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi 110001
Detail of Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Eligibility Criteria, Required Qualifications & Experience WAPCOS Limited an ‘ISO 9001-2008’ “Mini Ratna-I” Organisation intends to fill up the following posts. The requisite qualification and experience prescribed for the posts are as under:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Experience||Duration of Services|
|Hydro Chemist||1||Should have at least Postgraduate degree in any discipline of Chemistry and good knowledge of English Should be fully conversant with working and maintenance of equipment of chemical laboratory||Should possess 15 years of experience in Chemical Laboratory with at least 5 years of work experience in Chemical Laboratory for analyzing Water Samples.||The Hydro Chemist /Consultant (on contract basis) will be required for posting in South East Asia for 1 year.|
|Draftsman Gr-III||1||Should possess Diploma in Drafting Should be specialized in AUTOCAD and fully conversant with working on Microsoft Office.||Should possess at least 5 years of experience in Drafting||The Draftsman (on Contract Pay Scale of Rs. 8800-21500) will be required initially for 1 year for posting in Leh/Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir.|
|Senior Assistant||1||Should possess a graduate degree in “Office Management and Secretarial Practice” course from a recognized university Should possess a Post Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university Should possess a Diploma/Degree in Typist course and should possess a typing speed of 60 wpm Should be fully conversant with working on Microsoft Office||Should possess at least 3 years of experience in “Office Management and Secretarial Practice”||The Senior Assistant (on Contract Pay scale of Rs. 9550-23400) will be required to be posted at New Delhi office.|
|Junior Assistant||1|| Should possess a graduate degree from a recognized university in any discipline Should possess a Diploma/Degree in Typist course and should possess a typing speed of 40 wpm. Should be fully conversant with working on Microsoft Office||Should possess at least 2 years of experience in office works and typing||The Junior Assistant (on Contract Pay Scale of Rs. 7700-18700) will be required initially for 1 year for posting in Leh/Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir|
Selection Procedure for Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) – Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/08/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) :
- All the applications should include Cover Letter, Detailed CV and other documents certifying the work experience, ability and skills. The applications should be submitted to WAPCOS Limited, 905, Kailash, 26 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi 110001 or sent to email id [email protected], within l0 days from the date of release of the advertisement (date of release being 28th July 2015).
- CVs should be in the prescribed proforma and post applied to be superscribed on the envelope of the application. For details and proforma, visit our website www.wapcos.gov.in and for clarification call 011-23765365
- The candidate must have the requisite qualification and experience as stated above.
- The candidates should have a valid passport and possess fluency in English language.
- Those who are working in Govt. departments/PSU/Autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate.
- Relevant experience will be given due weightage and the remuneration shall commensurate with qualification and experience.
- The posts are purely temporary on contract basis for the duration of the specific projects only.
- Management reserves the right to fix the criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Government rules.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates if otherwise found suitable.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates coming from outstation for appearing in the interview will be paid rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules/sleeper class on production of tickets/proof.
- The Headquarter of the persons appointed will be as specified above. However, they will be liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad as per exigencies of works of the company.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his/her application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for engagement.
- The Company will not be responsible for any postal delay within the specified time.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/08/2015