Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer Trainee (Civil/Electrical) through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech,M.Tech/M.E,M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Engineer Trainee (Civil/Electrical) Job on or before 12/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS)
Vacancy Name : Engineer Trainee (Civil/Electrical)
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech,M.E/M.Tech,M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy :25 post
Salary : Rs.40,500/p.m
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date to Apply for this job :12/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy 😮 Manager (P&A), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No.76-C, Sector-18, Gurgaon-122015, Haryana
Detail of Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS)Engineer Trainee (Civil/Electrical) Recruitment:
- Requisite Qualification: Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in respective discipline i.e. Civil/Electrical with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate taking average of all the semesters/ years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University (mandatory). Preference shall be given to candidates having M.Tech/M.Sc.(Engg.)/M.E. in Engineering.
- Experience Required: Candidate should have minimum 1 year of experience in relevant field. Name of the Post Unreserved SC ST OBC(NCL)* Total Engineer Trainee(Civil) 10 3 2 5 20 Engineer Trainee (Electrical) 3 1 0 1 05 WAPCOS LIMITED Recruitment of Engineer Trainees
- Age Limit: Maximum Age limit is 30 years as on 31.08.2015 i.e. candidates born before 31.08.1985 need not apply. Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWD will be as per Government rules. That is as follows: Category Age Relaxation Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 Years Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer) 3 Years Persons With Disabilities (PWD) PWD(Gen)-10 Years PWD(OBC)-13 Years PWD(SC/ST)-15 Years Application Fees:
- Applicants are required to send a Demand Draft of `₹ 1000/- (/`₹ 500/- for SC/ST/PWD category and female candidates) ,drawn in favour of WAPCOS Ltd payable at Gurgaon.
- Application fee is non-refundable in any case.
Selection Procedure for Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS)- Engineer Trainee (Civil/Electrical) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/10/2015.
- Selection process will be consisting of following: 1. Written Test (Multiple Choice Questions/ Objective Type Questions). 2. On the basis of performance in Written Test, shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion. 3. On the basis of performance in Written Test and Group Discussion, shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview. 4. The selection committee reserves the right to shortlist the applicants to be called for selection process depending upon vacancies/applications received/candidates shortlisted.
How to apply for Engineer Trainee (Civil/Electrical) Vacancy in Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS):
- Candidates must enclose a copy of experience certificate along with the application failing which application will not be considered.
- Applicant should have valid Indian Passport. Passport will be required at the time of joining. Before applying, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application /CV should be filled clearly in the prescribed proforma only. Any other proforma will not be accepted.
- Post applied to be super scribed on the envelope of the application. Only hard copy will be accepted.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates coming from outstation for appearing in the interview will be paid rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules/ II class on production of tickets/proof.
- The Headquarters of the persons appointed will be at Gurgaon/New Delhi. However, they will be liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad as per project needs. The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his/her application against the advertisement and apparently fulfils the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him the right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for engagement.
- The Company will not be responsible for any postal delay within the specified time.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions may send their application in the prescribed proforma to Manager (P&A), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No.76-C, Sector-18, Gurgaon-122015, Haryana within 20 days from the date of release of the advertisement latest by 12.10.2015
- For details and proforma visit our website www.wapcos.gov.in and for clarification call 0124-2399421-26(extn.1206)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job12/10/2015