Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer Trainee through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Engineer Trainee on or before 12/05/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS)
Vacancy Name : Engineer Trainee
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/05/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Additional Chief Manager (Personnel), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No.76-C, Sector-18, Gurgaon-122015, Haryana
Detail Of Post:
WAPCOS Limited an ‘ISO 9001-2008’ “Mini Ratna-I” Organisation having requirement of Engineer Trainee (Civil). The required qualification, maximum age and pay scale for the above mentioned post is as under:
- No of Post : 03
- Qualification :Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Civil discipline with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate taking average of all the semesters/ years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University (mandatory)
- Disability Criteria : Minimum 40% (OH)
- Maximum Age (As on 31.03.2016) : 27 Years
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/05/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
- Incumbents will be entitled for LTC, Medical reimbursement and CPF as per rules of the company.
- The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least four years. The amount of bond is ` Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand only).
- Those who are working in Govt. Departments/PSU/Autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce no objection certificate.
- Management reserves the rights to fix the criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- No residential accommodation will be provided. However, HRA will be provided as per rules of the company.
- Age relaxation and concessions for persons with disabilities (Orthopaedic Handicapped) from SCs/STs/OBCs categories will be as per Government rules.
- CVs should be submitted strictly in prescribed proforma and post applied should be super-scribed on the envelope. Any other proforma will not be accepted.
- Candidates coming from outstation for appearing in the interview will be paid AC III tier rail fare/Bus fare for to and fro journey by the shortest route as per rules on production of tickets/proof.
- The Headquarters of the persons appointed will be at Gurgaon. However, they will be liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
- Applicant should have valid Indian Passport and it will be required at the time of joining.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his/her application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for engagement.
- The Company will not be responsible for any postal delay within the specified time.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions may send their CV in the prescribed proforma to Additional Chief Manager (Personnel), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No.76-C, Sector-18, Gurgaon-122015, Haryana within 21 days from the date of release of the advertisement (12.05.2016). For details and proforma visit our website www.wapcos.gov.in and for clarification call 0124-2399421- 26(extn.1206)
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/05/2016