Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA/ CA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 16.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS)|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM/ CA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003|
Detail of Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) Director Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (FINANCE), WAPCOS Limited in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being `. 65,000—75,000/-. A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed. It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 16th April, 2015. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled. In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
COMPANY PROFILE Water and Power Consultancy Services (India) Limited (WAPCOS) was incorporated in 1969 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with an objective to provide consultancy services in a diverse range of engineering in water resources, power, infrastructure development and allied sectors in India and abroad. WAPCOS is a Schedule- ‘B’/Miniratna CPSE under the administrative control of Ministry of Water Resources. Its Registered and Corporate offices are in New Delhi. The authorised and paid up capital of the Company was Rs. 10 crore and 8 crore respectively as on March 31, 2013. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%.
- NAME OF THE POST : DIRECTOR (FINANCE)
- SCALE OF THE POST : `. 65,000-75,000/-
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Finance) is a member on Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman & Managing Director. He is overall incharge of finance, accounts and funds management of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating policies relating to finance and accounts as well as implementation thereof.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) 45-57 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/ Chartered Accountant/ MBA with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized university/ institution. He should have Managerial experience at a senior level in an organization of repute in corporate financial management of accounts including Cost & Budgetary control, Institutional Finance and Working Capital Management. Experience of handling externally assisted projects and working in a consultancy organization dealing with projects would have added advantage. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure for Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.04.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS):
Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 16th April, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.04.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From WAPCOS|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016