Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Resident Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BA/ MA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Resident Engineer & More Vacancies on or before 27/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS)|
|Vacancy Name||Resident Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.A/ M.A/ B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS), Plot No -76 C, Institutional Area, Sector – 18, Gurgaon, Haryana – 12015|
Detail of Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) Resident Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
WAPCOS Limited an ‘ISO 901-208’ “Mini Ratna-I” Organisation intends to fill up the following posts on contract basis for posting at Angola, Africa. The requisite qualification and experience prescribed for the posts is as under:
Name Of The Post & Qualifications:
- Resident Engineer : B. E. /B. Tech. in Civil /Hydraulic /Sanitary Eng. with 10 years of Experience. M. E. /M. Tech. wil be an added advantage
- Assistant Resident Engineer : B. E. /B. Tech. in Civil /Hydraulic /Sanitary Eng. with 5 years of Experience. M. E. /M. Tech. will be an adaed advantage
- Social Safeguard Expert : Bachelor degree in Social Science with Post Graduate having 3 years of Experience.
- Environmental Engineer : M. E. /M. Tech. in Env. Science /Civil /Sanitary Eng. with atleast 3 years of Experience
- The candidate must have experience in Construction Supervision of Water Supply Projects.
- The candidates should have valid passport and fluency in English.
- Those who are working in Govt. departments/PSU/Autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce no objection certificate. Relevant experience wil be given due weightage and the remuneration shall be commensurate with qualification and experience. The posts are purely temporary on contract basis for the duration of the specific projects only.
- Management reserves the right o fix the criteria to restrict he number of candidates to be called for interview.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Government rules. Preference wil be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates if otherwise found suitable. CVs should be in the prescribed proforma and post applied to be superscribed on the envelope of the application. SC/ST/PWD candidates coming from outstation for appearing in the interview wil be paid rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules/sleeper class on production of tickets/prof. The Headquarter of the persons appointed will be at Angola, Africa. However, they will be liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad as per exigencies of works of the company.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his/her application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right o be definitely called for interview/considered further for engagement.
- The Company will not be responsible for any postal delay within the specified time.
Selection Procedure for Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) – Resident Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recr itment notification
How to apply for Resident Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS):
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions may send their CVs in the prescribed proforma to Dy. Manager (Peers.), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No -76 C, Institutional Area, Sector – 18, Gurgaon, Haryana – 12015 within 10 days from the date of release of the advertisement (i.e. 18.01.2015). For details and proforma visit our website www.wapcos.gov.in and for clarification cal 0124- 239421-36 (16 Lines)/Extn. 1329/96500513.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/01/2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From WAPCOS|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017