West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teacher Eligibility Test-2015 through recruitment notification – West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBSSC) Recruitment 2015 – MEMO NO. 1089/5278(III)/CSSC/ESTT/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBSSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Teacher Eligibility Test-2015 Job on or before 30/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBSSC)
Vacancy Name : Teacher Eligibility Test-2015
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : KOLKATA
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : THE WEST BENGAL CENTRAL SCHOOL SERVICE COMMISSION ACHARYA SADAN. 11 & 11/1, BLOCK – EE, SALT LAKE, SECTOR – II. KOLKATA – 700091.
Detail of West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBSSC) Teacher Eligibility Test-2015 Recruitment:
As per the instruction vide ref. no 483-SE(S)/1S-15/2013 dated 02/06/2015 of the Department of School Education (Govt. of West Bengal), The West Bengal Central School Service Commission has been designated to conduct Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), Paper-II, Upper Primary Level. Pursuant thereto under the guidelines of NCTE as enclosed in its letter No. 76-4/2010/NCTE/Acad dated 11th February, 2011 and in terms of Minimum Qualification laid down by NCTE as on date read with relaxation in Minimum Qualification as extended to the State of West Bengal by Ministry of Human Resource Development (Department of School Education and Literacy) vide notification number S.O. 918(E) dated 1st April,2015, The West Bengal School Service Commission is going to hold Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), 2015 , for Upper Primary Level.
- Scheduled Dates: (i) Submission of Online Application a. Candidates who applied for TET , 2013 : 12.06.2015 to 30.06.2015 b. Fresh Candidates : 18.06.2015 to 30.06.2015 (ii) Fees Payments through e-Challan(EASY PAY/ Power EcollNEFT) (Applicable only for fresh candidates) : 19.06.2015 to 03.07.2015 (iii) Download of Admit Card : – As will be notified later.
- Tentative Date Of the Test :- 30.08.2015
- Duration of the Test: 1 and ½ hours.
- Admit Card :- Admit card of the said TET will be available by downloading from the official website (www.westbengalssc.com) ——– As will be notified later.
- Fees for Examination : (a) Application fees for General and OBC-A/OBC-B candidates: Rs. 250 /- (b) Application fees for reserved (SC/ST/ PH-VH/PH-HI/PH-OH) categories: Rs.80 /-
- Syllabus: As per NCTE Guidelines.
- Selection of Language I & Language II: A candidate shall select Language I and Language II in the TET from the list of prescribed options in the application Form. The candidate must have the language (be it language- I or language –II) selected by him from the list as first or second or third language –- at Secondary level or Higher Secondary Level or its equivalent or at Graduation level. The Language-II selected by a candidate shall have to be a language other than language –I selected by him/her.
Selection Procedure for West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBSSC) – Teacher Eligibility Test-2015 Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Teacher Eligibility Test-2015 Vacancy in West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBSSC) :
- Candidates can only apply Online for TET- 2015, (Upper Primary Level).
- Candidates must follow instructions strictly as given in the Information Brochure/ the website of The West Bengal School Service Commission (www.westbengalssc.com)
- The candidature of candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidate should enter his particulars i.e. Name, Father‟s Name, Mother‟s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Madhyamik/School leaving Certificate.
- Commission‟s Helpline :: To assist the candidates to submit the online application of TET – 2015 (Upper Primary Level), the following centres will be available for assistance in this regard. Candidates may utilize the facility on contacting there from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm on all working days
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/6/2015
West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBSSC) Recruitment 2014 – MEMO NO. 1089/5278(III)/CSSC/ESTT/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017