WEST BENGAL COLLEGE SERVICE COMMISSION (WBCSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal through recruitment notification – WEST BENGAL COLLEGE SERVICE COMMISSION (WBCSC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from WEST BENGAL COLLEGE SERVICE COMMISSION (WBCSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Principal on or before 31/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : WEST BENGAL COLLEGE SERVICE COMMISSION (WBCSC)
Vacancy Name : Principal
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : WEST BENGAL COLLEGE SERVICE COMMISSION (WBCSC),West Bengal.
Detail Of WEST BENGAL COLLEGE SERVICE COMMISSION (WBCSC) Principal Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens (and such other nationals as are declared eligible by Govt. of India) for recruitment to the following post.
- Post Principal in different Government-aided Colleges (General degree Colleges) in West Bengal.
- Vacancy and Method of Recommendation: The vacancy calculation and recommendation shall be done in accordance with the terms laid down in the West Bengal College Service Commission (Manner of Selection and Recommendation of Persons for Appointment to the posts of Assistant Professors, Principals and Librarians and Rerecommendation of Persons for Appointment to the post of Assistant Professor) Regulations, 2012.
- The vacancy cut-off date and the exact vacancy position will be notified before the publication of the merit panel under this recruitment process.
- Pay scale: Pay band of Rs. 37,400-67,000/- plus Academic Grade pay Rs. 10,000/-
- Special Allowance: As per existing Government rules.
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade or grade point wherever grading system is followed) from a recognized University/Institution.
- A Ph.D. Degree from a recognized University/Institution in a discipline which has relevance to the subjects taught in the College concerned.
- At least holding the rank of an Associate Professor in University/College/institution of higher education.
- At least 15 years of teaching/research/administrative experience in recognized Universities, Colleges and other Institutions of Higher Education, as clarified in Note 1 below.
- A minimum score in the academic performance indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), with emphasis on published work, designed in accordance with UGC guidelines. It is also desirable, but not essential, that the candidate should have experience of guiding research.
- Age: Not above 55 years on the 1st day of January, 2015.
Selection Procedure For WEST BENGAL COLLEGE SERVICE COMMISSION (WBCSC) – Principal Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Principal Vacancy in WEST BENGAL COLLEGE SERVICE COMMISSION (WBCSC):
- Prospective candidates are requested to visit our portal www.examinationonline.in/wbcscportal for the ONLINE APPLICATION facility.
- They are further requested to go through the “HOW TO APPLY” section thoroughly before they go for ONLINE APPLICATION.
- Online Application will commence on 1st August, 2015 (12 noon) and will close on 31st August, 2015 (12 Midnight).
- Applicants should take print out of the application from and send/submit the same along with authenticated filled in API format, self-attested photocopies of relevant academic/other credentials and the Bank Draft to the Commission’s office at Purta Bhavan, DF Block, Sector – I, 3rd Flr, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 091 before 10th September, 2015, 4 PM.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016