West Bengal Electronics Industry Development Corporation Limited (WEBEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Software Professionals & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA , PG Degree, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal Electronics Industry Development Corporation Limited (WEBEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Software Professionals & More Vacancies Job on or before 15/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||West Bengal Electronics Industry Development Corporation Limited (WEBEL)|
|Vacancy Name||Software Professionals & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, MBA/PGDM, Any Post Graduate, PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DGM (P&A), Webel Bhavan, Block-EP&GP, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091|
Detail of West Bengal Electronics Industry Development Corporation Limited (WEBEL)Software Professionals & More Vacancies Recruitment:
West Bengal Electronics Industry Development Corporation Limited (WEBEL) is facilitating development of Electronics / IT / ITeS industry in West Bengal. Being a State Undertaking under the administrative control of the Department of Information Technology & Electronics, Government of West Bengal. The Company implements large office automation, workflow automation and e-governance projects as well as infrastructure development and management mostly for various Government departments and public sector companies. Applications with complete bio-data are invited from Indian nationals for the following positions.
- Executive Director (Finance) The candidate should be a Chartered Accountant with experience in financial planning, audit, management controls, budgeting, costing, viability studies, consolidation of accounts, venture capital funding dealing with Banks / Financial Institutions and auditors. Experience in monitoring government funds for various projects and facing Government Audit (CAG etc.) and legal matters would be an added advantage. Heading a business vertical will be the incumbent’s additional responsibility. The position will be suitable for senior professionals with minimum 15 years’ experience with at least five years as Head of Finance in a medium / large scale organisation. The age of the candidate should be within 55 years as on 01.04.2015. The incumbent will lead a team of professionally qualified managers and will report to the Managing Director. The appointment will be contractual for a period of three years with the option of renewal.
- Executive Director (Technical) The incumbent should be a Graduate Engineer in the field of Electronics / Telecommunication / Computer Science / IT preferably with post graduate qualification in management. The age of the candidate should be within 55 years as on 01.04.2015. A minimum of 15 years work experience with at least 6 years in senior management level with proven exposure in decision making at a high level is necessary. The incumbent must have worked at a senior level in a reputed organisation in IT / ITeS / Electronics Industry. He should have knowledge of evaluating techno commercial project proposals including extensive project management experience. The incumbent will have to lead a team of senior managers and will report to the Managing Director. The appointment will be contractual for a period of three years with the option of renewal.
- Chief Information Officer The position is required to administer and head the IT function and support the project group. The candidate must have had a proven track record in the following areas: Management of all aspects of Information Technology. Extensive experience and expertise in IT systems development life cycle, IT infrastructure management (Data centre, LAN, WAN and voice network), Enterprise Solution Implementation & Management, IT integration (between ERP on one hand and CRM, EDMS, Mailing System, etc. on the other hand) and IT operation management. IT strategy development & implementation to achieve long term and short term organizational objectives, through current technology implementation. Project leadership & sponsorship for various in-house projects like ERP implementation, CRM implementation, EDMS implementation, etc. Formulation & implementation of IT Security policies and monitoring through IT controls and regular internal IT audits. Leadership & team management competence and experience that include recruitment, talent based tasking, responsibility scheduling, delegation, monitoring, motivation, training and mentoring of the team. Cohesive team player with strong analytical, problem solving, planning, organizational, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills. Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, MS Exchange and MS SharePoint, will be an added advantage. Candidates must be an engineering graduate preferably with MBA/PG Degree/PG Diploma. The candidate should have a minimum of 15 years of experience and at least 5 years in a senior position in the above areas in organisation(s) of repute and the age should be within 50 years as on 01.04.2015. The incumbent will report to the Executive Director/Managing Director. The appointment is contractual for a period five years with the option of renewal.
- Software Professionals The applicant should be BE (CS/IT) B. Tech (CS/IT)/ MCA/M. Tech(CS/IT) / Equivalent – approved by AICTE,Govt. of India (CS/IT). Skill Set – Asp.Net, Java, MS Sql, ado.net, ajax, sql server, JQuery, CSS, Web Developer. Knowledge of Android Apps development using Android SDK will be an added advantage. Profile – Strong understanding of Data Structure & Algorithm Development; Hands on Experience in Software Requirement Analysis, Client meeting, Coding, Installation, Testing,Debugging and Documentation of Web Applications using appropriate editors like VS 2010, Eclipse etc. Experience : 4 – 5 years
Selection Procedure for West Bengal Electronics Industry Development Corporation Limited (WEBEL)- Software Professionals & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Software Professionals & More Vacancies Vacancy in West Bengal Electronics Industry Development Corporation Limited (WEBEL):
Interested candidates may apply in strict confidence to [email protected] within 15.05.2015 or send applications to DGM (P&A), Webel Bhavan, Block-EP&GP, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091 within the stipulated date. Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification and experience. However, for candidates with exceptional qualification/experience the relaxation of the basic criteria of age etc. may be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the interview. Salary will be commensurate as per industry standard. Candidates who have already applied for Executive Director (Finance), Executive Director (Technical) & Chief Information Officer Positions as per earlier advertisement need not to apply further. Management has the authority to reject the application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/5/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017