West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Tutor & Demonstrator through recruitment notification – West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.R/T/D/8(1)/2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Tutor & Demonstrator Job on or before 9/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Vacancy Name||Tutor & Demonstrator|
|Total No of Vacancy||397 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600-42,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||9/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board BENFISH TOWER ( 1st & 2nd Floor) GN 31, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091|
Detail of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Tutor & Demonstrator Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts: Tutor/ Demonstrator
- Name of the Discipline:
- Anatomy: 18 Posts
- Physiology: 18 Posts
- Biochemistry: 18 Posts
- Pathology: 17 Posts
- Pharmacology: 18 Posts
- Microbiology: 16 Posts
- Community Medicine: 23 Posts
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: 15 Posts
- General Medicine: 12 Posts
- General Surgery: 26 Posts
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics: 03 Posts
- Chest Medicine: 03 Posts
- Cardiology: 09 Posts
- Dermatology: 06 Posts
- Opthalmology: 02 Posts
- ENT: 01 Post
- Orthopaedics: 14 Posts
- Paediatric Medicine: 12 Posts
- Neonatology: 02 Posts
- Radiology: 44 Posts
- Radiotherapy: 05 Posts
- Anesthesiology: 50 Posts
- Nephrology: 02 Posts
- Medical Gastroenterology: 03 Posts
- Surgical Gastroenterology: 02 Posts
- Hepatology: 01 Post
- Blood Bank: 02 Posts
- Onco-pathology: 02 Posts
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: 14 Posts
- Psychiatry: 01 Post
- Nuclear Medicine: 03 Posts
- Neuro Surgery: 03 Posts
- Laboratory Medicine: 03 Posts
- Haematology: 02 Posts
- Cardiac Anaesthesiology: 02 Posts
- GI Anaesthesiology:03 Posts
- Plastic Surgery: 05 Posts
- Neuro medicine: 06 Posts
- Rheumatology: 03 Posts
- Cardio-thoracic & Vascular Surgery: 08 Posts
- Total No.of Posts: 397
- Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 45 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS Degree included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
Candidates have to pay Rs. 210/- through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate Challan, as generated after filling up the online application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is “0051-00-104-002-16″.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.wbhrb.in.
- Click on “Recruitment” —-> “Online Application”.
- Click on “Recruitment for Tutor/ Demonstrator” —> Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details carefully and submit the form.
- Pay the Fee and re login with the log in ID, Password for payment verification & filling up rest portion of the application form.
Selection Procedure for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)- Tutor & Demonstrator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/2/2015.
- Candidates will be selected based on Examination/ Interview
How to apply for Tutor & Demonstrator Vacancy in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB):
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.wbhrb.in from 19-01-2015 to 09-02-2015 by 8:00 P.M.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/2/2015
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO.R/T/D/8(1)/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From WBHRB|
|Other State Government jobs|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017