West Bengal Health Recruitment Board(WBHRB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofAssistant Superintendent (Non- Medical) through recruitment notification – West Bengal Health Recruitment Board(WBHRB) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No. R/AS(NM)/(01)/2015 Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal Health Recruitment Board(WBHRB) .
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Superintendent (Non- Medical) Job on or before 9/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal Health Recruitment Board(WBHRB)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Superintendent (Non- Medical)
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 52 post
Salary : Rs.40,500/p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 9/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :West Bengal Health Recruitment Board BENFISH TOWER ( 1st & 2nd Floor)GN 31, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091
Detail of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board(WBHRB) Assistant Superintendent (Non- Medical) Recruitment:
- Assistant Superintendent (Non- Medical)(52 post)
- Qualification : Essential : A Degree in any discipline from a recognized University; Post-Graduate Degree or Post-Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration or Hospital Management from a recognized University or Institution; and Knowledge of Bengali – spoken & written
- Desirable :Two years managerial or administrative experience in any reputed medical care facility ( having at least 200 beds ) in the Government or Non-Government Sector.
- Age : Not more than 32 years on the 1st day of January of 2015. Provided that the upper age may also be relaxable for the candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes as per Government rules or orders for the time being in force.
- NOTE:Age – As recorded in Madhyamik or equivalent certificate will only be acceptable;Experience Certificate shall mention that the Institution is having at least 200 beds.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 9000/- — Rs. 40500/- [ Grade Pay – Rs. 4700/- ]. Other allowances will also be admissible as per Government Rules.
Selection Procedure for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board(WBHRB) -Assistant Superintendent (Non- Medical) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply forAssistant Superintendent (Non- Medical) Vacancy in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board(WBHRB) :
- Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen and such other national as declared eligible by Government of India for Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Superintendent (Non- Medical) under the Department of Health & Family Welfare (Medical Administration Branch), Government of West Bengal. Only online registration of Application will be allowed on the website ( www.wbhrb.in) between 31.08.15 to 09.09.15
- It may please be noted that after payment to Bank, Candidates have to log in to the website with the log in ID & Password, already provided to them after registration through SMS/ Email for payment verification and filling uprest portion of the application form. Money order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash etc. will not be acceptable.
No application will be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fee excepting Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under disabilities rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date) who do not require to pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to anyOBC (category A or B) candidate. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserved for any other examination. Application shall be made in the format, as available,in the Health Recruitment Board Website (www.wbhrb.in).
Application received after the closing date shall be rejected. In case, any of the statement made in the application be subsequently found to be false within the knowledge of the candidates- his/her candidature will be liable to cancellation, and even if appointed to a post on the results of this examination his/ her appointment will be liable to be terminated. Willful suppression of any material fact will also be similarly dealt with. Candidates should take particular note that entries in their application submitted to the Board must be made correctly against all the items which will be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard will be entertained after full submission of the application. Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee will be liable to rejection.
Particulars and Certificates required : A candidate claiming to be S.C./S.T./B.C. must have a certificate in support of his/ her claim from a competent authority of West Bengal as specified below [vide the West Bengal SCs and STs (Identification) Act, 1994 andSCs /STs Welfare Department order No. 261-TW/EC/MR -103/94 dated 06.04.1995 read with B.C.W. Deptt. Order No. 6320-BCH/MR-84/10 dated 24.09.2010]:
In the District, the Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division concerned, andIn Kolkata, Collector of Kolkata, 11 N.S.Road, Kolkata-700001 No claim for being a member of the SC, ST and BC or a Person with Disability will be entertained after submission of the application. Persons with Disabilities (Physically handicapped) [ 40% and above ] must have a certificate from an appropriate Medical Board [vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1999]The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB), may require such further proof or particulars from the candidates as it may consider necessary and may make enquiries regarding eligibility. Original Certificates relating to citizenship (by registration) , age, qualifications, caste (SC/ST/BC), Physical disability (40 % and above) will have to be submitted when the WBHRB asks for them. If any candidate fails to furnish any certificate or any other relevant document or information relating to his/ her candida ture within the time specified by the Board, his/ her claim for allotment may be passed over without further reference to him/her. A candidate should note that his/her admission to the Examination/ Interview will be deemed provisional subject to determination of his/her eligibility in all respects. If at any stage even after issue of the letter of appointment, a candidate is found ineligible for admission to this Examination, his/ her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him/her.
Canvassing:Any attempt on the part of candidate to enlist support for his/her application will disqualify him/her for appointment.
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION : 09.09.2015. (before 8 P .Posts are temporary but likely to be permanent in future
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/9/2015
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board(WBHRB) Recruitment 2014 – Advt.No. R/AS(NM)/(01)/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017