West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited (WBIDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator through recruitment notification – West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited (WBIDC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited (WBIDC).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator on or before 20/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited (WBIDC)
Vacancy Name : Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,500/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited (WBIDC), 23, Abanindranath Tagore Sarani, Camac Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700017
Detail Of West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited (WBIDC) Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator Recruitment:
- West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. is the premier agency of the Government of West Bengal for the promotion of industrial investments in the State. It creates Industrial Parks and provides a package of services to potential investors. WBIDC offers a challenging career to young professionals from various streams.
- The West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited invites applications from female Honours Graduate candidates, well conversant in English, Bengali and Hindi for the post of Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator for purely temporary and contractual engagement at a consolidated remuneration of Rs.15,500/- with a provision of annual increment @ 3%.
Conditions for Engagement:
The candidate selected for Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator will be engaged on a consolidated monthly remuneration for 11 months on purely contractual basis. Such engagement may be extended from time to time depending on the requirement of this Corporation as well as suitability and performance of the candidate
Selection Procedure For West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited (WBIDC) – Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator Vacancy in West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited (WBIDC):
- Application furnishing a comprehensive bio-date including Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Details of SC / ST caste certificate, if any, postal address with contact number, details of qualification and experience supported by attested copies of documents along with two copies of passport size colour photograph in a sealed envelop superscribed with “Application for the post of “Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator” (category to be mentioned for which application is being made).
- Your application should reach us at WBIDC Ltd. “Protiti’, 23 Abanindranath Thakur Sarani, Kolkata 700 017. LAST DATE 20.07.2015
- Contact Details : West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. Protiti, 23 Abanindranath Thakur Sarani Kolkata 700 017 Phone 2255 3700 – 705 Website : www.wbibc.com
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Staff Selection Commission|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Ministry of Railways|
|Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Border Security Force|
|United India Insurance Company Limited|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation|
|Karnataka State Police|
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Life Insurance Corporation of India|