West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited (WBIDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professionals through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited (WBIDC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Young Professionals Job on or before 15/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited (WBIDC)|
|Vacancy Name||Young Professionals|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 29,273/- per month|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. Protiti, 23 Abanindranath Thakur Sarani, Kolkata- 700 017 Phone:- 2255 3700-705|
Detail of West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited (WBIDC) Young Professionals Recruitment:
West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited is a premier agency of the Government of West Bengal for promotion of industrial investments in the State. It creates industrial parks and provides a package of services to potential investors. WBIDC offers a challenging career to oung professionals.
We are inviting interested graduate civil engineers to apply for an invaluable job experience in the state’s preŵier orgaŶizatioŶ. West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited invites applications from eligible and qualified graduate civil engineers for engagement in the Corporation as Officer –on-Special Duty (Industrial Parks & Projects) , on purely temporary and contractual basis at a remuneration of Rs. 29,273/- per month. Emoluments will be negotiable for exceptional candidates.
The eligibility criteria and total number of vacant posts are as follows:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Officer -On-Special Duty ( Industrial Parks & Project)||3(three)||
Degree in Civil Engineering from AICTE accredited recognized University with working knowledge of Computer.
Preferred Experience : Two years’ of work experience in project appraisal/ project development / project engineering in a responsible position of a reputed organization.
|Rs. 29,273/- per month||Upto 30 years, as of 01.01.2015, relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ ST and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.|
Selection Procedure for West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited (WBIDC)- Young Professionals Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Young Professionals Vacancy in West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited (WBIDC):
- Application furnishing a comprehensive bio-data, iŶcludiŶg Naŵe of the applicaŶt, Father’s Ŷaŵe, Date of birth, Details of SC/ST/OBC certificate (if any), Postal address (Permanent & Present) with Contact number, Email ID, Details of educational qualification and work experience supported by self-attested copies of documents along with two copies of colored passport size photograph in a sealed envelope, superscripted as “Application for the category of Officer -On-Special Duty ( Industrial Parks & Project)”
- Applications should reach us at WBIDC Ltd, Protiti, 2 Abanindranath Thakur Sarani, Kolkata- 700 017 by 15/3/2015
- Number of vacant positions are subject to change. WBIDC reserves the right to change any or all of the criteria mentioned here, at any point of time without assigning any reason.
- Last Date 15/3/2015
- Contact Details West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. Protiti, 23 Abanindranath Thakur Sarani, Kolkata- 700 017 Phone:- 2255 3700-705 Website:- www.wbidc.com
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/3/2015