West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer through recruitment notification – West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO.: WBPDCL/RECRUITMENT/2015-2016/02. Candidates who have completed MBBS, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Medical Officer Job on or before 4/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)
Vacancy Name : Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 11 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 4/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Executive Director (HR), WBPDCL at ‘Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban’, Plot No. 3/C, LA Block, Sector – III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700098
Detail of West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) Medical Officer Recruitment:
The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL), a Government of West Bengal Enterprise, engaged in the business of Generation of Electricity in the State of West Bengal, invites applications from Indian Nationals to the post of Medical Officer for its Power Stations / Projects located at different places across West Bengal.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Medical Officer||No of Vacancies: 11 [ UR – 04| SC – 01 | ST – 01 | OBC(A) – 02 | OBC(B) – 02 | PWD – 01 (Blindness / Low Vision)] (Position includes backlog & reservation for Exempted Category (EC) category of candidates.)||MBBS from any medical college in India recognized by the Medical Council of India, having completed 01 (one) year internship. Diploma in Industrial / Occupational Health from any Institute or University approved by the Medical Council of India or AIFH awarded by CLI / RLI, Govt. of India is desirable.||In the Pay Band of Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400.||30 years as on 01.08.2015 for General category candidates. Age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer), 10 years for PWD candidates subject to maximum limit of 45 years as on 01.08.2015 including all applicable relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EC / Ex. Serviceman / PWD Candidates as per norms. Minimum age limit for the advertised position shall be 18 years.|
APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT:
Application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred) only through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “THE WEST BENGAL POWER DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED” payable at Kolkata (non-refundable) is to be enclosed alongwith application. SC/ST/EC candidates are however exempted from deposition of application fee.
Selection Procedure for West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) – Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 4/9/2015.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test to be held in Kolkata only. Selection shall be made on the basis of written test and personal interview only. However, candidates appearing for the written test shall be shortlisted for appearing in the personal interview.
- Besides, final offer of appointment shall strictly be made on basis of reports of medical fitness test of the candidate. Such medical tests shall be carried out at WBPDCL authorized hospitals only.
How to apply for Medical Officer Vacancy in West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) :
Application is to be made in prescribed format (Application From is to be downloaded from our website (www.wbpdcl.co.in) along with two copies of self attested recent passport size photographs, attested copies of certificates, marks sheets & testimonials, Cast Certificate, as applicable and non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) drawn in favour of “THE WEST BENGAL POWER DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED” payable at Kolkata. Applications are to be forwarded in sealed envelope subscribing the name of post applied for addressed to the Executive Director (HR), WBPDCL at ‘Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban’, Plot No. 3/C, LA Block, Sector – III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700098, by ordinary post or hand delivered at the box kept at Corporate Office, WBPDCL, for this purpose. Last date of receipt of complete filled in applications shall be 04.09.2015.
- Candidates must write their name in the application form as it appears in the educational certificate of Matriculation or equivalent examination. In case of change of name at a later stage necessary documentary proof in Affidavit sworn before a First Class Judicial Magistrate is to be submitted at the time of Personal Interview.
- All qualification certificates should be issued by the recognized Board / Institute / University. Wherever CGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute and such conversion certificate is to be attached alongwith application.
- Incomplete application / application without fee / application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily.
- Before applying the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Details once submitted at the time of filling up of application shall be treated as final and no changes shall be allowed thereafter.
- SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / PWD / EC / XSM / MSP for the purpose of this notification means applicants belonging to ‘Scheduled Caste’ / ‘Scheduled Tribe’ / ‘Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer)’ belonging to West Bengal and ‘Person with Disability’ / ‘Exempted Category’ / ‘ Ex Servicemen’ and ‘Meritorious Sportsperson’ category candidates respectively.
- Date of birth will be taken as that mentioned in the Birth Registration Certificate issued by competent authority / Certificate or Admit card of Class X or equivalent examination. No other proof of date of birth shall be accepted.
- Mere submission of applications shall not give right to any candidate to be called for written test / interview. WBPDCL reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or even after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is found not to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate hence it is necessary that the applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and The WBPDCL shall not be responsible for any consequence arising out of furnishing of such wrong / false information.
- Request for change of mailing address / category / discipline / qualification once declared in the application form will not be entertained.
- Applicant(s) working in Government / Semi-Government / PSU(s) / Autonomous bodies should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) issued by his / her employer at the time of interview without which he / she shall not be allowed for Personal Interview.
- No TA or other expenses will be admissible to the candidates appearing for the written examination or personal interview.
- Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of inducing the process of recruitment by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidature.
- The WBPDCL reserves the right to withdraw / cancel the advertisement / recruitment process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
- In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction shall be that of the Hon’ble High Court, Calcutta. Any or all corrigendum / amendments related to this recruitment process shall be given at the WBPDCL website (www.wbpdcl.co.in) only.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 4/9/2015
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) Recruitment 2014 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO.: WBPDCL/RECRUITMENT/2015-2016/02.
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016