West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) invites application for the recruitment of Medical Officer with MBBS, Diploma holders
Company name :West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)
Posts :Medical Officer
Qualification : MBBS, Diploma
Salary : Rs.15600 – 39100/- p.m
No of Post : 06
Last date to apply : 26 Nov 2014
Details of Post :
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Salary||Age|
|1||Medical Officer||MBBS from any medical college in India recognized by the Medical Council of India, having completed 01 (one) year internship. Diploma in Industrial / Occupational Health from any Institute or University approved by the Medical Council of India or AIFH awarded by CLI / RLI, Govt. of India is desirable.||06(SC – 03 , ST – 01 , OBC(B) – 01 , PWD – 01)||Rs.
Application Fee & Mode Of Payment:
Application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred) only through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited” payable at Kolkata (non-refundable) is to be enclosed along with application. SC / ST /EC candidates are however exempted from deposition of application fee.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test to be held in Kolkata only. Selection shall be made on the basis of written test and personal interview only. However, candidates appearing for the written test shall be shortlisted for appearing in the personal interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application is to be made in prescribed format (Application From to be downloaded from our website www.wbpdcl.co.in) along with two copies of self attested recent passport size photographs, attested copies of certificates, marks sheets & testimonials, Cast Certificate and non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred) only drawn in favour of “THE WEST BENGAL POWER DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED” payable at Kolkata.
- Applications are to be forwarded in sealed envelope subscribing the name of post applied for addressed to the Executive Director (HR), WBPDCL at ‘Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban’, Plot No. 3/C, LA Block, Sector – III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700098, by ordinary post or hand delivery to the box kept at Corporate Office, WBPDCL.
- Last date of receipt of complete application shall be within working hours of 26.11.2014.
- Candidates must write their name in the application form as it appears in the educational certificate of Matriculation or equivalent examination. In case of change of name at a later stage necessary documentary proof in Affidavit sworn before a First Class Judicial Magistrate is to be submitted.
- All the certificates related to qualification should be issued by the recognized Board / Institute / University. Wherever CGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute.
- Incomplete application / application without fee / application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily.
- Before applying the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EC / XSM / MSP for the purpose of this notification means applicants belonging to ‘Scheduled Caste’ / ‘Scheduled Tribe’ / ‘Other Backward Classes’ / ‘Person with Disability’ / ‘Exempted Category’ / ‘ Ex Servicemen’ and ‘Meritorious Sportsperson’ category candidates respectively.
- Date of birth will be taken as that mentioned in the Birth Registration Certificate issued by competent authority / Certificate or Admit card of Class X or equivalent examination. No other proof of date of birth shall be accepted.
- Mere submission of applications shall not give right to any candidate to be called for written test / interview and WBPDCL reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion, if not found suitable. Vacancies may also be increased / decreased purely depending upon organizational requirement.8. Candidature of candidates is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or even after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is found not to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate hence it is necessary that the applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and The WBPDCL will NOT be responsible for any consequence arising out of furnishing of such wrong / false information.
- Request for change of mailing address / examination center / category / discipline / qualification once declared in the application form will not be entertained. However, the WBPDCL reserves the right to cancel / add any examination center or alter the date of examination, if situation so warrants.
- The applicant(s) working in Government / Semi-Government / PSU(s) / Autonomous bodies should produce the NOC (No Objection Certificate) issued by his / her employer at the time of interview without which he / she shall not be allowed for interview.
- No TA or other expenses will be admissible to the candidates appearing for the written examination / interview etc.
- Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of inducing the process of recruitment by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidature. The management reserves the right to relax the eligibility criteria in case of deserving candidates.
- The WBPDCL reserves the right to withdraw / cancel the advertisement / recruitment process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof. The vacancies advertised are tentative and may increase or decrease.
- In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction shall be that of the Hon’ble High Court, Calcutta.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26 Nov 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From WBPDCL|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017